Ar on CapalotBlickyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Kurze / Elijah Brown

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy

His/Her SteamID: - Unsure how to grab this from the server.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:Liam Garcia was speeding multiple times and I had it on my speed camera so I went to confront him. He ended up running inside slums to hide and he was pushing to get inside. I then cuffed him to drag him back and Blicky ended up shooting me because I put Liam in cuffs.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
An Ex Org Member had walked up to my door asking for assistance because he was about to be arrested by the Police Officer, I was at the time unaware of what my friend did to become arrested and I regret not asking for clarification to why he was becoming arrested. It was in my best of interest to try and prevent him from going to Jail since he's my friend. While the officer is dragging my friend down the stairs he pulls out his gun and gun points an Org Member. Than I pulled out my Rifle and shot him because I had thought I had the right to due to him gun pointing an Org Member and arresting a friend of mine. I apologized for my actions towards Kurze in Gamechat because I had been unaware of what my friend did prior to getting arrested, I wasn't thinking at the time that the Officer's play experience would get affected from his death and I'm sincerely sorry for the actions that took place that night. I tried working things out and compromising with Kurze in gamebut but I had been ignored. If I had been in the wrong and broken any rules I'm sorry for doing so.

Reaction score
ph_accepted.png
@CapalotBlickyy made no effort to know what his friend got arrested for prior to him shooting the officer, therefor shooting the officer would never benefit him more to outweigh the risks. The excuse that he shot the officer because his friend was gunpointed is in this case invalid as your friend had no reason to gunpoint the officer in the first place.

@CapalotBlickyy shall receive a warning for 2.5 and 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.