Ar on G2 BeetleJuice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: G2 BeetleJuice, Zachary King. Pyon Yung, Clarky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67477254
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 2.5 He gunpointed me in Public while his friend Clarky was raiding my shop and killed me when I was cooperating with him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Audio was messed up recording my Mic)
Tick:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: G2 BeetleJuice, Zachary King. Pyon Yung, Clarky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67477254
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 2.5 He gunpointed me in Public while his friend Clarky was raiding my shop and killed me when I was cooperating with him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Audio was messed up recording my Mic)
Tick:
can clearly hear me say not to open your gob and then you spoke idk what the issue is
also i told you twice not to open your gob and you still did it but you didnt include the first part of the interaction

Last edited:
Reaction score
can clearly hear me say not to open your gob and then you spoke idk what the issue is
also i told you twice not to open your gob and you still did it but you didnt include the first part of the interaction
I told you I was american and was asking for clarification on what Gob mean't but instead you shot & killed me.

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

From the video you've sent, it would be excessive for the user to kill you for talking. You were in public at the time and it would just leave DNA behind and there was no proper benefit of killing you. The other users seem to just be raiding the shot and not involved in gunpointing you in public like that. If they did but you haven't shown it, you will need to make another action request on them / a staff complaint on Clarky as Blackdown said above.​

Status
Not open for further replies.