Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Benny / David Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: censoredexe / Chris Jenson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72160298

While reading this article I encourage you to listen to the following:

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
First I would like to point out I am very appalled by Chris Jenson's actions taken towards me and my friend yesterday, I am very mortified that this player has decided to kill 2 civilians with only his ego to boost from the situation, some might say "Trigger Happy" or purposely forcing death upon users who are trying to roleplay.

This situation all started when my friend rammed into his vehicle at storage because he break checked us on the highway, Chris decided to aim his gun at the car and started laughing a couple seconds into the video. We reversed back and asked if it was a gun he was pointing but to our surprise he drives off. Fast forward a few ticks and you can see he Pit maneuver's us into a wall and then continues to break check and slowdown on the highway to cause more stress to the situation.

We were both petrified of this child's actions so we decided to go towards petrol station to fill up the truck as the Hummer tanks fuel. Still continuing to break check while pulling up to the station Chris decides to jump out his car with a fully automatic Colt 5.56×45mm NATO, air-cooled, gas-operated, direct impingement, magazine-fed carbine and fires a few rounds into my counterpart dropping him to the floor. After being shot in the stomach once and being chased around the Hummer I had to result in pulling out a approx. 60–80 cm (24–29 1⁄2 in) Blade while getting rounds shot through my chest. Unfortunately it did not end well.

I would like this user punished for his actions as he should not have forced death upon anyone in the situation for ramming his car once.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. D Doman

Reaction score
Denied, all I see is you following him and crashing into him unnecessarily throughout whilst he is trying to drive his vehicle, breaking 3.15, and him getting sick and tired of your bullshit and shooting you, quite rightfully, at the end of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.