Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Thomas_White14 - Thomas Jones

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

XxX[MLG]Mr.Pooper360XxX - Chelsea Steele

His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:33572196

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

As you will see from the video i had her gunpointed as a officer as she was near where the mayor was shot. While i had her under gunpoint she then pulled out a pistol. Then when she was revived and being brought to my car she just disconnected during a RP situation.
She broke the following:

2.1 Play Realistically - When would you see someone who is under gunpoint pull out a weapon - unless something is seriously wrong with them

3.3 Realistic Actions- She broke 3.3 as it is not realistic to pull out a gun while gun pointed

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - All I was going to be doing is asking her what she was doing in the area but then she pulled a gum breaking 3.4

3.12 Mayoral Assassination- (unknown if broken will need checked) I am unsure if she did kill the mayor but if she did I believe she broke 3.12 as I Don't know if there was high taxes etc - Can a admin/mod please check.

6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - She also broke 6.5 because while i was bringing her to my car she just disconnected

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
N/A
---------------EDIT---------------------
Got there Steam Name And ID

Last edited:
Reaction score
After viewing this AR, I will say my opinion on your accusations, starting with;

2.1 Play Realistically-
In my opinion, 2.1 doesn't count here. 2.1 normally means that you should only do things people would do in real life- This means that you can't go around jumping on top of people's heads, or onto anything that obviously wouldn't hold you weight, things like that. That doesn't mean that pulling out a gun under gunpoint would be 2.1, it would be 3.4

3.3 Realistic Actions- To me this is basically the same thing as 2.1. There probably is a difference, but they're practically the same thing.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - This has definately been broken here, as she pulled out a weapon while she was under gunpoint.

3.12 Mayoral Assassination- This rule has only been broken if the taxes were too low, if the mayor hasn't broken a promise, etc. As we don't know the current situation with the mayoral assassination bit, I'm not going to say anything.

6.5 Disconnecting from the Server - I'm not exactly sure if this happenned here. With my experience in people DCing from the server, they usually float or stay still for a while when they've DCed, and don't just vanish like that. That's only me, though, I'm not sure if it's the same for anybody else. It's either when they DC, or if it's when they lag out.
EDIT: Upon looking at the demo again, she has definately broken this.

So, I'm deciding to +Support this AR, but I don't agree with the accusations of 2.1 and 3.3. Obviously 3.12 depends on the current situation with her and the mayor, but I feel that 3.4 and 6.5 have definately been broken here.
And now there's me sounding like one of the people I hate, taking people who have broken rules in a game and treating it like some really bad crime or something. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.