AR on Chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [ZombZ.org] Xhantium / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chopper / Mark Chopper-Read.
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.3 and 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!l0I2GYiI!xYpTZSwwr7Y4AXCOtnMdG9h6Jj-DGl-nqpFKkmxS2Yg
Tick:
22000 ( 22k ) and it ends quickly after that.
Its very simple to explain, at tick 22000 I open my door, the guy sees me and instead of gping me with the gun he have and then tieing me up / gagging me, he just decides to shoot me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This guy shot me at the car dealer the other day just for following him, and I believe he got a ban recently from Aaron for doing a similar thing. I fully support this ban request.

Reaction score
++Support, Soooo much trouble with this player. He decided to mug me infront of 3 cctv cameras. This player is quite ignorant if you ask me. He came further into the apartment and he tried shooting me while I was NO THREAT and had my hands clear of any possible weapons!.

Reaction score
Just a bunch of people banding together to fight a common enemy, Yes i killed the guy the proof is in the demo(i believe haven't watched it) he had an AK on his back so i popped him if thats wrong then ok. @Robbin the hood why didnt you make an AR about that or did you realise i actually had a motive for doing it? @Miami you are leaving a few things out like you tried to ram me off the road like 4 times and that when parked are the CD you rammed my car out from its parking space. Oh and my friend who was in the raid is posting an AR or two also because he feels a few of you broke rules also

Ayjay

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for 4 days.

Shooting an un-armed person without a reasonable explanation is absolutley un-necessary - Xhantium was going to buy some materials, opens the door and gets mauled down by your shotgun. You had every chance to gunpoint him, or wait till he had gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.