AR on Chopper-Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Graziano Pelle/Mortal Fusions
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chopper-Read/Dee
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Okay so i'm going to do 2 AR's on this guy in 1

Him breaking 3.4:
Okay so me and a bunch off friends decided to raid a shop, okay so we raid it and sure enough it was a success however, when we get out we get in our car and drive past bazaar. Chopper begins to follow us clearly showing he new it was us that did the raid, okay so we kept being rammed so my friend @Alex got out of his car and pointed a shotgun at him and said get out the car. You can probably guess what happened, he just sped off giving us not alot of time to disable his car. He broke 3.4 because irl you would be able to shoot through that window and get an instant kill.

Him breaking 2.1:
Okay so earlier on in the day i killed a guy that happened to kill 2 of my friends whilst he was dead i decided to bobby his shop as this was my best opportunity. Okay Chopper decides to shoot all 3 of us with a deagle, to be honest i'm not sure if chopper new the person or not (Chopper please elaborate why you killed us). Okay the last thing wasn't as big of a deal but later that day chopper turns up and i decided to shout we killed your friend as a joke just to piss him off (I did not actually kill sweater it was Jimmy) so Choppers response to that was to straight away throw a molotov at me leading to my death. He should have new what happened before killing someone not just because they say something.
Evidence (Demo Required):

3.4:(I'll upload the 3.4 tommorow i need to go somewhere)

2.1:

Reaction score
I was James Anders when you got set alight me and another witness saw a sweater with a molotov walking away.

A store was also molotoved for reasons unknown. To be honest shouting that was not a very good idea even if it was as a joke. Even if I gave a demo I did not witness chopper actually throwing the molotov.

PS your Sako is safe in my storage come by my store and I will hand it back.

Reaction score
Yes that was me who through the molotov, we went to bazaar with the intention of bombing the people shops who raided my buddy who survived the attack and was able to ID these people(3-4 guys), when running through bazaar Mortal shouted Yes it was us who killed your friend and laughed(which he failed to show in the video) so i turned round and molotov'd him knowing fine he was in 1 of the 2 raids. He even admitted in OOC after the attack he was in one of the raids.

The part where i rekt you guys with the deagle is also simple, there were 4 people crowded around the bazaar shop so i shot the lockpicker first to prevent them getting into the shop. Now the guy with the remi i was actually looking to kill him already because i done some digging and he admitted to me IC not knowing the guy he just killed was my friend, He was boasting about his head shot on him with a remi so i had every right to kill him he just happened to be raiding my store, As for the last person she picked up the remi from the dead guys body under gun point and said "i'm not going to shoot you" but she then put the gun into her hands giving me again every right to kill her. She broke 3.4 minging a gun under gun point. I then took off down to where i had my car parked because this was all planned out. We had a getaway car and route

Now the 3.4 i have no recollection of this so once this "proof" video is uploaded ill comment on that tag me once its up

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pending

Currently, your evidence shows nothing to me apart from you burning to death. Please upload the sections of which you can see him breaking rules.

Reaction score
If no evidence will be uploaded within 24 hours this will be closed.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451929558,1451714370][/DOUBLEPOST]Denied - Did not upload a demo

Status
Not open for further replies.