Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cookiro

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 I was trying his door handle and he decided to shoot me i don't even know if that's his apartment or that's an rdm or whatever but it looks like it.

I'm not pissed about dying i'm pissed because i was waiting for bank money and i lost my favorite pistol

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: na

Aes

Reaction score
Was my friends apartment, you were literally loitering on his balcony and trying the handle as if you were attempting to raid his property. The evidence itself proves so.
What other reason would you be trying his handle for?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Was my friends apartment, you were literally loitering on his balcony and trying the handle as if you were attempting to raid his property. The evidence itself proves so.
What other reason would you be trying his handle for?

You can't shoot me for trying your door handle that's not a good reason to shoot someone, i wasn't gonna raid you i had no bobby pins at all lol and you straight up shot me didn't even say anything nor investigated the situation just assumed i was gonna raid you.

When i asked who killed me in ooc i wanted to actually understand what made you shoot me and maybe talk about it but you really didn't answer so i had to bring it to an AR

Aes

Reaction score
You can't shoot me for trying your door handle that's not a good reason to shoot someone, i wasn't gonna raid you i had no bobby pins at all lol and you straight up shot me didn't even say anything nor investigated the situation just assumed i was gonna raid you.
Can you quote the rule that specifically states I'm not allowed to do so?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

For example, it is not acceptable to:

• Intentionally mug and targeting new players.
  • Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
  • Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
  • Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
  • Intentionally steal a car to wreck it without any valid reason.

Aes

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

For example, it is not acceptable to:

• Intentionally mug and targeting new players.
  • Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
  • Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
  • Intentionally steal a car to wreck it without any valid reason.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score

Basically what i did is a minor action which you're not allowed to kill someone for it, imagine trying a door handle and getting shot for it

Aes

Reaction score

Basically what i did is a minor action which you're not allowed to kill someone for it, imagine trying a door handle and getting shot for it
How is it a minor action? If somebody tries your door late at night (as seen in the video) are you just going to let it happen and sit back?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You call cops or you just wait for them to actually raid or attempt to raid so you can shoot them, realisticly people don't shoot other humans for trying their door handle

Aes

Reaction score
You call cops or you just wait for them to actually raid or attempt to raid so you can shoot them, realisticly people don't shoot other humans for trying their door handle
You didn't try my handle once- you were spamming E on it.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
People trying to help you understand the rules better and you don't want them to and argue with them, i pointed out what rules you broke and made it obvious and you still disagree now i think we should let staff deal with this

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That's still not a reason to kill me

Aes

Reaction score
If so then I'm extremely sorry lmao, I had assumed it would be a valid enough reason.
I'm willing to issue you a refund if it's not allowed, really sorry again x

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
They got 35k from bank money and my glock 20 costed me 8k to craft so 43k ingame cash should be fine and we can close this ar then

Aes

Reaction score
I assume you've evidence of the 35,000 then? I'm willing to refund the Glock-20 itself considering it's in the org container.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was robbing the bank and you shot me while i was on the staircase take it or leave it, it's better for me to get this ar accepted and get my stuff refunded i'm doing you a favor here

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a warning for this actions​

Status
Not open for further replies.