Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Google Chrome

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Started shooting at me because i blocked his way with my vehicle ended up killing me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: na

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
10 min before that i mugged you in your shop and drive off in the same car 10min afterwards at projex you started ramming in to our car for no reason at all and started following us and continue ramming us then I got out to gp you as I knew you will try to kill me so I gped you to get out and put your hands up for my safety so I can drive off and not get killed when I told you to go out you drive off with your car and I of course open fire on it as you were breaking 3.4 to not put your hands up cus you were clearly hiding that you had a gun. Then you pulled your gun out and shot at us so we shoot you down (me).

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
When you were ramming and stopping the car not going outside alone it was obvious that you were calling for help from your org and I am right about that as I am pretty sure @Sorle or whoever also was there that you called KOS on me there or something like that so if you think I am as dumb as you or something like that your really in the wrong way to stop being so salty about you dying and take a break from perp ;)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
So you're saying you shot me because you told me to get out of the car or because you suspected me that i'm going to kill you? and when did i ram your car? it clearly shows that i blocked your car, you never told me to get out of the car nor gun pointed me you opened fire as soon as you withdrawed your pistol as can be seen in the video i would've also heard you but just play the video and see that you never ordered me anything you just started shooting me down, we both know i didn't break 3.4 lmao and again you never ordered anyone anything and the evidence is valid and you can clearly see that you never ordered anything you just started shooting me down because you suspected me that i was about to kill you

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also wanna point out that If I was shooting you randomly you should maybe not break this rule
3.15 Vehicle Damage
Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle (except speeding within reason), or a vehicle belong to a friend unless they have a good/reasonable reason for doing so; for example, driving off-road on uneven terrain or intentionally driving into sides of buildings without good/reasonable

reason is not allowed. For a reason to be deemed as good/reasonable, the benefit of committing such actions must outweigh the drawbacks.

What I mean by that is if you were not gonna kill me why were you ramming us all the time when we were trying to leave??

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@When you were ramming and stopping the car not going outside alone it was obvious that you were calling for help from your org and I am right about that as I am pretty sure @Sorle or whoever also was there that you called KOS on me there or something like that so if you think I am as dumb as you or something like that your really in the wrong way to stop being so salty about you dying and take a break from perp ;) @

Mate, you don't shoot people down because you suspect them they going to kill you, we're playing perpheads not perpnet i don't know how you moderate the rules there but i can tell you they're so shit compared to what you're saying, and i did call my org as soon as you steped out of the car with your gun so it's still not a reason to kill me

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why is that you're always a braindead i really hope you're not serious you're literally 0 iq, how the fuck did i damage my car i literally just blocked you off and you started shooting lmao again we're not on perpnet good sir we're no perpheads

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It was 30 minutes before and you can't kill someone because you suspect them that they're going to kill you

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you clearly do not know anything does you? We mugged you>You take a gun out> Get in your car> Search for us> Finds us blocks off our car> Calls org to help you kills us> I see its obvious as I have enough experience to see that> I gp you out cus you were ramming our car all the time putting our life at risk/ trying to kill us> I gp you, you drive off> I open fire on your wheels as it was obvious that you were gonna shoot me for that> you die> your org comes afterward knowing that they should kill us> they kill us.
I don't see point of your AR, your just being salty about small things even tho you got your gun back learn the rules before playing or making AR's your too fucking cringe

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Don't bring the mugging into this it was 30 minutes ago and you just assumed that i was about to kill you and if i did i would've done it already i just blocked your car at the city bridge and you got out and started shooting, you never saw me getting a gun out you never knew i called my org to kill you you didn't know shit you just got salty that i blocked your car and then you got out and started shooting me what reason exactly? you still not giving me a reason you're only saying that i'm salty and i'm cringy lmao and your grammar is fucking perfect btw i love it.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And please do not fucking tell me it's because you mugged me or because i blocked your car because it's not perpnet

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Get your facts right and it does not matter nlr is 1h and even if it was 30min it would not matter as we still knew about that so stop being so petty

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You knew what? that i was going to kill you? i wasn't gun pointing you or shooting at you or whatever threat you were seeing there i was simply blocking your car and you just stepped out and started shooting me

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I didn't want to block it off i was overtaking you then when i hit you i decided to block you off, i told you already if i wanted you dead i would've killed you as soon as i realized it was you, and again it's not a reason to kill me because i blocked you off and because you suspected me that i was going to kill you

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So your telling me you didnt say KOS Bob Bobov in org chat :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
so you still didn't really answer my question why did you block my car off if you didn't want to kill me?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That doesn't matter when and where and why i said that, you still can't kill someone because you suspect him he's going to kill you, you didn't know that and i said it as soon as i saw you pulling that gun

Last edited by a moderator:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I did answer your question if you read english go up a lil and you'll see why

Status
Not open for further replies.