Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Frankie Rankin

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 2.1, User started shooting at me from outside the apartment almost killing me because apparently he wanted to raid me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: na

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Sorry what?, i don't understand nobody started a raid, nobody showed a sign of a raid and this isn't even a raid, maybe on darkrp if you advert it but on perpheads this is not a way to start a raid, it's like going outside rdming everyone and claim i wanted to raid them

Reaction score
Well we were just raiding u. We also shot u as we knew you would fucking rek us in cqc situation so we "tried" to take you on at range and epicly failed lol

Reaction score
@Geordie Life did you proceed to break into the property? Was your victim armed ? If so how did you know this?

Reaction score
No, as the 2 suspects ran outside with M4's straight away and they had a metal detector on the front door so they would have heard me coming in while they were coming down the stairs so I ran to the alleyway behind rc and open fired and I only had a Glock 20, unforchantly 100 rifle marks, Reks 53 pistol marks

Reaction score
Partially accepted
@Geordie Life you should not shoot at someone until a raid has started or they are a threat to you, what you did is against the rules, however i see your logic and therefore no formal punishment will be given this time.
As you can see, your victim was completely unaware of the situation and therefore if we allowed this anyone could just snipe everyone in the apartment through the window before raiding.

Do not replicate these actions in the future please.​

Status
Not open for further replies.