Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bruno Ramos
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Creepis
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4

Evidence:
In the video, it doest show the caracter of creepis, but he assumed that he was running away. The demo didnt show me pointing a gun. But i am thats why the other guy drop the itens.

Reaction score
I'm known to run away like Usain Bolt @Feng

I randomly met you at Subs, sorry if the situation upset you a bit but it's logically what everyone would do when they don't have any means to defend themselves with.
I saw a chance to escape and took it, you didn't bother to shoot me and I got to preserve my own life by quickly losing you in the forest. I did not see you gunpointing you (can send whole clip if you want), I would've considered stopping if your mate would had a gun out or if I saw your gun earlier but he's just standing with nothing in his hands and I was already in the forest with no point of return. You were also dealing with Super so you were distracted enough and he was not start dropping any items at the time. Sorry if you still feel that this is wrong, I just did not see any gun and took my chance.

Edit: Just realized Atomic was AFK in the car lmao

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Point the gun 2 times, when you were inside the house and the second when you run for the woods

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

Gunpointing should be concise and direct, from the evidence provided, Creepis found a chance to run whilst you were gunpointing his friend. Creepis was not being gunpointed prior to him running. I feel that you could of directed the situation a little better, in order to ensure both of these people were in your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.