Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer / Simon Fellton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
@D3luX / Chris Harper and @|PH|Lj / Bobbie Ross
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25015916 and STEAM_0:0:163474619
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 Returning to the scene of a crime for no obvious reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Callum's Perspective 1
Callum's Perspective 2
Callum's Perspective 3
My Perspective
http://plays.tv/video/583e1ebf93ac67e903
D3lux looked like someone on the warrant list (but wasn't actually on it), so Mango tried to question him. For an unknown reason, D3lux fled in a car with Lj, who was wanted at the time. By doing this, he risked his freedom, albeit possibly unknowingly in the process.

Callum then chases the Blue Tesla into Suburbs, where the third video starts. They promptly die.

I arrive on scene with a minute or so, and DNA the body. The only DNA is from the already warranted Lj.

Approximately 2 minutes after they killed the cops, they return to the scene, despite having successfully escaped it. Having arrived near the scene, they promptly kill the cops rather than driving away which would have been less risky.

This occurred on Tuesday, about 2130 GMT. Apologies for the mild delay, I had some issues uploading.

Thanks for the consideration for my request.

Reaction score
How am i risking my freedom by saving an org member from an long jail sentece and ticket, plus i even had murder on my hands anyway. So helping out an friend wouldn't do much more harder sentence to me. Plus it all went great and fine.

The incident at subs, were we killed the cops, leaving the scene, we werent even out of subs, we see an medic and turned around to prevent him from reviving the officers, which was just an small case, so the officers couldn't identify us that easy when getting revived. Then we left the scene with the rest of the people. I don't see there was an problem since @FedorableTheSequel was with us when the subs incident happened. He was behind most of the time, even when we drove around to hide.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello tinyslayer, i told chris to follow the medic cause of dna due to we forgot to finish them we turned up to see cops and you out and medic reviving my thoughts was that you knew it was us due to we in a cop chase loads of time before me and chris been wanted for hours of you trying to pull us over shooting us ect. the first 2 , 3 links callum provided i dont see nothing wrong you chased us when we are wanted and getting salty when killed for it. i would know cops would respond due to shootout at bazzar or we wanted to do is get the medic from dna and reviving the cops we kosed you chased us wanted people.

Chris did not know i was wanted i went with him as he picked me up due to i was getting chased and he let me in with out knowing what happened i told him and he defended me the warranted suspect for murder off LEOS/GOVERMENT and citizens

Reaction score
  • Staff
The incident at subs, were we killed the cops, leaving the scene, we werent even out of subs, we see an medic and turned around to prevent him from reviving the officers

I'd be interested to know how you saw the medic. He arrived in my car and I certainly don't see you in my full video. Can I perhaps see this from your perspective?

so the officers couldn't identify us that easy when getting revived.

As you both have mentioned, you were known to the police by this point. Therefore, you cannot realistically stop yourself being identified, by finishing off cops.

the first 2 , 3 links callum provided i dont see nothing wrong
Yes, they are more there to provide some context.

Other than that, if you thought you were wanted, there is no benefit at stopping DNA being found. Nor is it realistic to return to kill people who arrive at the crime scene after you escape.

I don't think there's any more I can say about this incident, but I'll respond if you upload your perspective of it.

Reaction score
As you both have mentioned, you were known to the police by this point. Therefore, you cannot realistically stop yourself being identified, by finishing off cops.

We saw an fullsize ambulance drive past us towards the scene, so we decided to drive around as bobby wanted me to turn around, so he could deal with it. And i think we weren't expecting that there already had arrived police at the scene.
I think he changed look not to be recognized, which i was about to do aswell.

Reaction score
The whole situation never needed to happen, @MangoJuice thought you looked like a wanted suspect and simply wanted to ask what your name was. In the First Vid you see the current wanted list and you are not one of them. All you needed to do was give us your name and that would be that, instead you run off prompting us to follow you, you then fail to comply meaning from that point you would be arrested. You shot an officer at Mcqwes, what was the reason for this? Me and Mango then chased you to Subs before being shot. Now I thought that was it, but got revived, about 10 seconds after I then got shot again as well the 2 cops and the Medic. Why would you and your friends return rather than fleeing? Then to kill more Emergency Personnel notifying all the other cops on duty at that time. This also then meant you would be warranted for Murder of LEO's and the Medic.

Reaction score
plus i changed clouthes before we went and so how we got in another police chase so we returned to the medic to kos him or stop getting dna / reviving them cops we kosed

Reaction score
The whole situation never needed to happen, @MangoJuice thought you looked like a wanted suspect and simply wanted to ask what your name was. In the First Vid you see the current wanted list and you are not one of them. All you needed to do was give us your name and that would be that, instead you run off prompting us to follow you, you then fail to comply meaning from that point you would be arrested. You shot an officer at Mcqwes, what was the reason for this? Me and Mango then chased you to Subs before being shot. Now I thought that was it, but got revived, about 10 seconds after I then got shot again as well the 2 cops and the Medic. Why would you and your friends return rather than fleeing? Then to kill more Emergency Personnel notifying all the other cops on duty at that time. This also then meant you would be warranted for Murder of LEO's and the Medic.
What are you on about? I already had murder in my hands in the first place, so why would i give up my name, if i could be wanted? 10-15 minutes erlier or more, i drove over an guy that was attacking me, i saw cops at the body and a medic. And before that i had been in an shootout with the police with the org. So no, no need for me to stay and give up my name, because i could easily have been wanted.

And the officer i killed at mcuwes, he was chasing me, and i had bobbie in my car and he already told me he was wanted, so no need to stop for him either, so we dealt with him, and drove off.

Then we got chased to the subs, we got rid of the officers. While the first incident af subs happened @FedorableTheSequel came in his R8 behind us, to assist and help us. You was gunned down and we drove off.
We din't get to far away from the crime scene, when i think it was an fullsize ambulance passed us, and bobbie told me to turn around quickly, to watch the medic din't revive the officers and take DNA. As of what i remember, he told me he changed outfit not to be recognized.
So i turned around because bobbie requested me too, also to get more ammunition in storage afterwards. We did, and we werent expecting that one cop already turned up, so bad for him.
Bobbie took care of it.
I don't see what i have done wrong, also when @FedorableTheSequel was with us. You can even see his R8 comming behind us when you was shot second time in subs.

So to me, what we did, was legit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Regardless of if you saw a medic or not, you managed to escape the general area as when you arrived there were clearly no cops following you or trying to chase you. Going back to the scene to stop medics reviving and DNA will not stop you from being identified if anything it makes identifying you easier as they have more bodies to DNA. Secondly it is not just medics who have DNA tools I think that you forget that Sergeants+ have DNA tools as well. Lastly, there is no logic in trying to cover your tracks by going back and shooting more cops. As Lj didn't request for the car to be stopped or for him to be left he can also be held liable to this as well.

D3lux will have his current ban extended to a permanent ban.
Lj will be banned for 3 days.
@John Daymon @LiquifiedCactus

Status
Not open for further replies.