Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
@|PH|Lj / Bobbie Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:163474619
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4

Continuation of https://perpheads.com/threads/bobbie-ross-ten-toes.24890/

Made this because i didn't have a chance to respond in addition to the offending user not responding to the topic. It seems that @TinySlayer was misinformed. JackZ was indeed punished for his actions.

Previous evidence showed only parts i used in a different report, this is the full situation instead:

Point #1) As you may notice at 4:20 in the video you see all of them people from the escalate walked from farm area to the city garage to respawn their cars. Funny enough, bobby ross didn't have his gun anymore with him. Why? Because his sole intention was to store his gun.

Point #2) You wouldn't take a murderer to the farm if he was getting 10 years alone, you'd take backup. During the entire trip you can hear him boasting about the fact i couldn't get to his gun. Why? Because they re spawned the car, blocking me from getting his gun.

Point #3) Most importantly, bobby ross did NOT kill anyone. I'm sad to say @TinySlayer that you were intentionally lied to to derail and deny the AR. Evidence of this shows in the logs. Take a look at the timestamp where i died:
7cd11ee184.png

Timestamp evidence of kills from bobby ross (he did not kill anyone up until this point):
de9e0fed0d.png

The logs shows bobby ross only killing people AFTER the whole situation with me ended, most likely the death of me @ farm is what triggered this to begin with. If this is not correct then please @|PH|Lj enlighten us with all the demo's up until the point where this event happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.