AR on dai and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:BigNonce/Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DAI / liam newman and lee starky
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: dai for 3.4 and nlr, he died during a raid and then came back to an active shootout to kill me, later situation, liam faked a mugging which led to an unnecessary shootout, Dai also broke 3.4 again by pulling a gun out infront of 3 officers leading to his death
Evidence (Demo Required):

a situation that happened later

Last edited:
Reaction score
What dai said with projex, I killed 2-3 cops at projex after a raid and run to bazaar

Reaction score
Yes I died at projex and I knew it was you guys but my character didn't so you going in there and attacking me for no reason doesn't give you an excuse to attack and try to shoot me I was only detaining liam because they faked a mugging and I was going to investigate *not 10 toes*, don't lie in the clip you can clearly see I wasn't the one that tazed you and you could also see the other cops

Reaction score
Also even if you did ask spaceshots to revive me he didn't and I don't accept your apology as all you do is say "cry and make a rr for 5 mins"

Reaction score
That doesn't change anything, he was tased and then immediately pulled his gun when he got up but I pulled my gun BEHIND him and so did my officers so there was no way of him surviving that situation

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You sound mad tbf. RR for 10 minutes since you died twice in this AR

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You sound mad tbf. If this AR gets dealt with @Collier may as well deal with you returning to Bazaar after dying at Projex and interacting with us knowing we had guns on our backs from fleeing from Projex breaking NLR. You should have been nowhere near the area during your NLR timer. You knew we had fled from Projex to Bazaar and still chose to interact with the situation during your NLR timer.

Reaction score
@Al Capone he wasn't blurry when he could see I had my gun out not a taser and im not high enough to have a taser

Reaction score
Ok so just because I die at projex doesn't mean I can't go to bazaar, obviously I knew what u guys did but I didn't act on that because of NLR you chose to keep your guns on you in a public area so I told you to put them away and you can clearly see I didn't come for you when you did so NLR has nothing to do with this

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You should have been nowhere near the area nor interacting with the situation while you had the timer

Reaction score
Accepted
Not only did Dai break NLR in the first video, he got involved in a shootout without a gun and used his fists to kill you. @Daigestive will receive a warning. He did apologise but edited it and provoked you instead.

@Speedy Should not have attracted so much attention to himself and triggered a Police response. If what you guys all seem to agree on is true about a raid having happened at Projex this was an even worse decision. Speedy will receive a warning

@Knoxy82 Should obviously not have played along but as he was not the person to instigate it he will not be receiving any formal punishment but will be spoken to. I'll remind other Staff members on slack to punish you for 3.4 should you break it again.

As for the second video, I have no clue what that is meant to prove or what is even going on.

For the third video, I have asked Dai about this and he said that he used his gun because he thought Speedy was being arrested for the Projex situation. As for the gunpoint, based on the video it appears he can only see one Officer, you, and attempted to shoot you. I believe Speedy was the one who instigated most of the chaos at Bazaar and in such, will be the only one to receive punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.