AR on Dai and Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Garrett: HE'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE!
Oliver: B-but Garrett... it's not even hallow--
Garrett: OPEN FIRE!

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i was involved in this "pd raid" i would like to give my perspective and my opinion on this whole ar.

Yes, we came to pd with intentions to kill cops.

No, we did not step foot inside the pd other than the lobby. Nor did we have intentions to break inside.

Yes, were allowed to kill cops in order to benefit ourselves with higher chances and stakes of winning the bank robbery.

Yes, we were warranted.

No, i dont think this should even be an ar.

Stop making action request just to ban daigestive.

Also both you and garett seem to have short tempers and seem to be the most toxic people ive ever seen over 5 minutes of black screen.

I dont see why you would get upset about us killing you eventhough you literally lost nothing.

Thanks for reading! :)

Reaction score
Wiki if he's complying then clearly he's actually plotting against them by gaining their trust and therefore he's a threat.

Reaction score
Denied

I don't see the reason for this action request at all, aswell as you not bringing in any evidence other than someone putting their hands up in the air being a smartass about it when you asked them to, so if you wish to take this further please upload evidence regarding the actual thing you're trying to report someone for

Status
Not open for further replies.