AR on Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Phantom / Johnny Won-Ton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kat / Mary Choi
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40925893
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 wreck my car after I raided him and result in dead which mean he cant get revenge.
Evidence (Demo Required):
1543203538410.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
After I spoke to @KitKat in-game he said he will go RC and he already fixed my car I thought my car was fully wrecked.
I'm pretty sure he was new to the server.
this post can be close when he respond to this post and I only want him to know what he did wrong.
I have no intention to make this AR goes even longer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Hendricks Lack of information on this topic is why, I have seen it done numerous times and thought it was safe to do. I did fix his car so there should be no further issue.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Accepted-ish, I understand that you already have dealt with this privately and you would like this to be closed which is no problem. @KitKat I will just speak to you when I see you in game regarding the actions and just go through the rules and make sure you have a more thorough understanding to avoid anything like this happening in the future as you’re a new player with a clean record, let’s try to keep it that way.

If you have any more questions then do not hesitate to message me on the forums.

Thank you for submitting an AR and the cooperation from both sides, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.