AR ON Dai-Gon Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Declan Whitehead
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai-Gon Jinn

His/Her SteamID: in video
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 I gunpointed him to make execute follow this rule as from what you can see who took the mick until Dom_ told him to stop, Dom said in sit he didnt see the gunpoint bit.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Reply from Dai
This was dealt with by @Dom_ Evidence from this AR will be used in an IA complaint since 1. You tased a cuffed suspect. 2. You gunpointed a cuffed suspect after failing to use a /me. Clearly, you have absolutely no clue what use of force is and use the PD zerg just for freeshootouts when you're broke off duty. You failed to follow the law as a police officer by doing so as gunpointing a cuffed suspect is a threat of physical harm. Throughout the whole situation you were just powerhungry rather than wanting to rp the situation you really just wanted the satisfaction of arresting me for no reason, since I was roadcrew and ended up with a 1k ticket for not exiting the car after Brikaas dealt with it. When I was under gunpoint I exited the vehicle, when I was no longer under gunpoint or I exited the other side of the vehicle as he blocked the door which he had battering rammed open, both doors were realistically open. Since he failed to use a /me and just wanted to battering ram me out to fuel his ego to get a hard on from arresting me. Then again all this was explained to Dom.
I was being charged with collisions or some bs because while unconcious he thought I didnt call him a medic even though he was revived which Brikaas said was not lawful. Therefore, his orders to exit the vehicle were not legal as i was under unlawful detainment. Gn l8r b.

Reaction score
Accepted
I spoke with Dai after the sit about the entire situation, dai was generally minging around and was spoken to regarding his actions.
Should dai do anything of the sort again his punishment will be more severe.​

Status
Not open for further replies.