report on Dan-Gon Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SammyM/Ole Joakim
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dan-Gon Jinn
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: fail-rp this user did not value his life. i think he wanted a warning or something better then losing his stuff because he had some valuble stuff on him
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Use the given template:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your whispering.

Fail RP isn't a rule go ahead and read them again.

I actually reported you for shooting me, so this can also be dealt with here. I walked up to the water with a gun in passive. Filled the tanks. Put a gun in passive and some guy shot me with 0 reason. Because you shot me i went from passive to shooting you back. He didn't give me a good enough chance to hear him and I didnt know this was even going on. This guy shot me for having a gun in passive in the forest lmao.

Last edited:
Reaction score
report link and do you have a video i can see you not holding a gun at the start

Reaction score
Accepted

@Daigestive even if he was whispering, he had still gotten close enough for you to hear him when you didn't pull your gun, from this footage, all I see is yourself at the water with no gun and when someone comes close to you asking you to put your hands up, you put your gun in passive and stand there for a second, but @Ole Joakim could assume your intention was to turn and shoot and this is why you were shot dead in the end. Even if its all going on in the forest.

User will be recieving a Warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.