ar on dai

Status
Not open for further replies.

moD

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: _moD / Jerry Cornelli
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I don't post ARs usually for small things like this. Mistakes can happen and that's fine. I'm just making this due to the fact that Dai chose to be blatantly toxic after knowing he broke the rules.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://i67.tinypic.com/2co2zh3.jpg
Tick: n/a

LegendRF

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: _moD / Jerry Cornelli
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I don't post ARs usually for small things like this. Mistakes can happen and that's fine. I'm just making this due to the fact that Dai chose to be blatantly toxic after knowing he broke the rules.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://i67.tinypic.com/2co2zh3.jpg
Tick: n/a
@Daigestive

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
orRK3h4.png

moD

Reaction score
I don't understand your point I still told you not to move about 4 million times before you ran past me and pulled out a gun.

Edit: I play on 130 ping constant so when I try and talk in game it's always delayed by a few seconds.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Theres already a 2 seconds delay on gmod, I turned around when I heard you around the corner when you called me once.

Reaction score
Pending

@Daigestive from your POV, you obviously saw the officer and he saw you as you both were literally face to face with each other, no matter if he said anything, he had you under gunpoint, why did you walk past and shoot him while under this GP?

I’d appreciate if there was footage proving this mishearing of the officers commands.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
He had his gun out chasing nade, Thats not gunpointing me. He walked past me and I walked past him. Until he said something so I turned around. Not my fault he has 130 ping and chooses to go on duty with 8 people on the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you show me footage with in game sound instead of your 90’s playlist in the background so I can double check if he even said anything.

moD

Reaction score
I'd just like to say under all this toxicity, Dai can actually be a decent dude. Clearly the guy has issues. I just wanted him to apologize to me in ooc after he did this and as you can see he was being blatantly toxic trying to trigger me, just like he's trying to do in this AR by posting useless shit videos not even related to what happened, and by making montages of the situation.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Video had no sound which is why I added it. Was between that and Avengers theme.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Wouldnt expect me to be nice if you slander me. If you want me to be nice, don't say I broke rules.

Reaction score
Denied

Your Focus had been on another player walking down the stairs and Dai passed you and couldn’t of known for a certain fact you’d be right behind him,

As Dai took the corner, he pulled his weapon in passive, just as it got there, you turned the corner. This passive stance let Dai get the flip and take you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.