AR on daigestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Drunk csgo player / Abdullah Suleimani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive_ / Dai-Gon Jinn
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115398140
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Ordered glacial to kill me for snitching to the cops because he killed john mcgowan, when essentially all I did was hide the body in my shop and stab it a few times. In chat you can see a 'Janey Enchilada' actually say it was him, and I had only just arrived at bazaar and didn't know who'd killed him. Also no police around except right at the start where he and jer are discussing physicsguns and take no interest in me and when ones talking to a roadcrew. can't record audio but even if I could the demo doesn't have my audio so if I snitched to cops you wouldn't know. Evidently haven't spoken to any cops during the video.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

I was inside the shop next door and I could hear you talking to the medic saying that "The body's in here, dna it" or some shit after you dragged the body inside the shop after witnessing me kill him. You chose to involve yourself in the situation. You telling the medic the body was in your shop after dragging him inside resulted in me getting a murder sentence.

Your video also shows yourself finishing the person off in-front of the medic when you had no reason to want ***the person I killed*** dead. I doubt you even know who it was, breaking 3.4 by risking your freedom with a murder sentence and 2.5 because you had no reason to. But if you really want this AR to be dealt with, go ahead.

didn’t say anything to the medic, who was my friend and just walked in. Guy was already dead so I don’t see a problem with stabbing him as it doesn’t do anything

and I didn’t witness you kill him either, I can go earlier in the demo, by the time I arrived he was dead. also the medic didn’t even radio in anything, as opposed to on another body where they did.

denied.jpg

So it looks like you were killed because you brought the body in your shop and your medic friend DNA’d the body which seemingly though no audio, looks like it was your intention to assist the medic as you locked the door once he was in meaning that he was now protected by you to get the DNA without any threat.

Furthermore, whether your friend or not, you shouldn’t have attacked/finished off the person if he was unconscious as doing it right in front of the medic is 3.4 as he could and should’ve reported that crime and consequently leading to your arrest too.

Overall, I have come to the decision that the actions made by @Daigestive were justified in the situation and as for you too, I recommend you now rewatch your video and look at it from the other perspective and hopefully you’ll have a new understanding of it and why it was justified. Please remember rule 3.4 too and your medic friend 4.1

If you have any questions or issues regarding this, do not hesitate to send me a message over the forums.

Thank you for submitting an AR, have a good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back