AR on Dom, 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Georgina Wolff / George
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dom_FreeRafxl
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: hostage situation, and he decides to run in,
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was involved up in tha thang. Dom decided ta run tha fuck into tha cabin when i juiced it up clear dat i had a hostage, tha fool holla'd it over tha radio n' we all yelled our crazy asses gotz a hostage so dat shiznit was pretty clear dat our crazy asses had one. I don't be thinkin his thugged-out lil' punk-ass broke any rulez but da ruffneck definitly broke Paralake Popo Department policy.

Alright ill stop fucking about: I was involved in the situation. Dom decided to run into the cabin when i made it clear that i had a hostage, the other officer even said it over the radio and we yelled it like shit. He didn't break any rules but he did indeed break Paralake Police Department Policy and George has already made an IA on him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
just bc you shout that there is a hostage doesnt mean im not gonna shoot you when ur pointing a gun at my head.

My first priority is my safety and if u are gonna shoot me then my concern for the hostage is no longer my #1 priority, my life is.
[DOUBLEPOST=1501423888,1501422539][/DOUBLEPOST]i also find it quite funny how u make an AR on me for 3.4 but ur mate walked through a shootout unarmed then picked up a gun during it and pulled his gun under gunpoint of about 3 officers http://plays.tv/video/597de8d8c4c9e272fc/i-broke-3-4-but-puple-guy-didnt-

Status
Not open for further replies.