AR on DB KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: orzel1244 / Maciej Rosiak
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER / Dylan Rusell
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I just eneted the server, there was no reason to do something bad about me, but the guy started blocking my way out of the shop, hitting my character with his(actually Ivegni) car, at the end when I hitted his car a little bit with my cheeper car, he moved my car like few meters away, it would damage his rich car, and mayby himself would he do it IRL? also it's kind of 3.4, he risked getting for example ticket which isn't beneficial reasons. (from 3.4). Also he broke 2.1, wtf is this? Bullying random people on street for no reason.. He also broke 2.5 by hurting me, and making not able to access way out from the shop for a second.

It's not the way how I want to play this game, and I hope many of people could agree. It's all about playing realistic roles, not bullying some people because you don't like these in OOC or for any old things (nlr), well this situation and many other caused by the rich and experienced players may be reason why there's less people on Perp than an year ago (some ppl call perp dead because of it, I won't, but many of players are just leaving because of that kind of behave)

Let me guess, you gonna continue bullying me OOC after this report but idc
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5b2cc6ae025f670940/db-killer
Tick:

Reaction score
I only meant it as a mess about, I didn’t mean to hit you at all with the car. Also I barely know who you are so why would I “bully” you in ooc. Sorry for what I did.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be spoken to regarding their actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.