AR on DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mina/Kian Wolf

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DB/not sure

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51492557 (Grabbed this from the demo)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was in my base crafting and went AFK to go and do something IRL and when I came back I was dead. I was confused as I didn't have a weapon on me either. I assumed it was a raid or something but I made a report to check. I didn't get a reply for a bit so I just got demo footage to check. I got killed during a raid for no reason (2.5) I wasn't armed either so I'm not sure why I was killed. They could have just gunpointed me or mugged me.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: .

Reaction score
-Involed,
So while we was raiding shortly after the raid was over Liam (zeus) claimed we rdmed him. He died to the bomb that we didn't even know about. While pushing in I pushed the storage while DB pushed and held the bath room and bed room. When pushing in DB just shot you by instinct. Even on your demo that is "half" speed he shot and killed you extremely fast. Tbh i would just allow this as a MISTAK as a proud Aloo once said.

Reaction score
After discussing this in DMs with @DB KILLER and him showing his POV, it is clear that it was most likely just instinct and he clearly didn't mean to kill me. A Staff member can close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.