ar on DELTA_AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Racxes / Wesley Coleman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @DELTA_AR
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98922994
Why Should This Player Be Punished: DELTA, and his org were in a big firefight with some of my friends, which i werent appart off. He then proceds to shoot my car, gun point me in the middle of the road, take me to their house and mug me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@HolyShititsDannyD

Reaction score
Will give everyone my opinion on the situation and why I did not feel any rules were broken, and no action should be taken.

In the admin situation, DELTA informed me that Racxes had been driving around their area, acting suspicious to the organisation, and had also dropped off the people they were shooting at in the video.

Racxes was simply hiding behind his car in that situation, however from DELTA's point of view, it would have looked like the user was putting a gun into the trunk, or trying to shoot behind the car, then getting back into the car to get away after realizing there was little chance of him surviving. DELTA had reason to believe this was the case as Racxes (as stated above) had been driving around suspiciously a few minutes before the situation.

I feel it was a simple misunderstanding on DELTA's behalf, and that he thought (and had every reason to think) Racxes had been shooting at them, and therefore made the decision to gunpoint him, and get him out of public view to deal with him how he felt was necessary.

I will leave it up to the staff member(s) dealing with this AR to give their opinions.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

The evidence provided shows no rulebreaks. You arrived at the scene, and did not attempt to drive off when you first got the chance to do so. After this, you went to the back of your car before entering it again, at which your vehicle was disabled. Your behaviour made you seem very much involved in the situation, and them mugging you in the way they did is completely fine considering the circumstances of the situation. In addition to this, if what @DELTA_AR informed @HolyShititsDannyD of is true, it only solidifies the current conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.