AR on Dom Ghandi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Inaho Xiao
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??? / Dom Ghandi
His/Her SteamID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 unnecessarily risking his life when standing still and refusing to move in a gunfight. Not only was he ordered under gunpoint, but was clearly right next to a gunfight and could have easily been shot.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
um okay? you can see me move and crouch in the corner, and if this is bad enough for even a warning ill be very surprised. And did this ruin or affect your RP experience in anyway, or anyone's for that matter?

Last edited:
Reaction score
As the person who put you in cuffs, i think that standing there and not moving was a pretty dumb idea, baring in mind you were standing there, watching officers be killed and your friends be killed too. You could've easily been shot through the wall while you refused to move, but luckily you didn't i guess. Although you standing there really made no difference to the situation at all, in your defence Dom.

Reaction score
Accepted

As Sonzy stated above, standing and not moving from an active shootout is not the brighest of ideas in the first place. You should move down and comply with the officers on the scene, you pretty much gave no care about your life in that situation in which you broke 3.4. You will be punished accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.