AR on Jack Morman and Dylan Larsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Inaho Xiao
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Morman / Dylan larsen / Dylan fielding / Victor Gonzales / John Osmond
His/Her SteamID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished: All players were inside a base in regals 5 when we came to the door to ask some questions about the shots in the area (Previous raid) But we all had NLR and had no info on them. Dispite this, they decided to refuse to open the door risking there life and freedom for no reason.

I've put all people i think that were in the base defending at the time, but i would love if one of you listed could provide your POV so we can see what happend inside to clear you name if you'd like.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A
@atomic_wizard @Super_

Last edited:
Reaction score
So in this situation, i am one of the two people that walked past you (Dylan Fielding) and entered regals 5. upon entering the building Daniel Rodriguez was already pointing a gun at the door which made me think it was something bad that was going to happen. I retrieved a weapon from my storage and left it on my back and stood in the bedroom. I knew myself that there was already a previous raid as I came as a flanker then when we won left for a bit came back which is when I walked past you. We never hid any of the bodies in the situation everyone inside regals five was believed to be warranted. I shot you once you had already shot at my friends who started it because then i had a 100% reason because in the new life you were in they had started shooting at you. And from watching the video another reason may have been because a) You already had a swat here the swat arrived on scene of the reglas apartments before you did and also the fact you were asking other apartments for people names that were in the apartment which may have lead them to believe they were warranted and you just wanted to know if any of the warranted personnel were still in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.