AR on Dutch Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Luke / Tommy DeSimone

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dutch Bear / Jimmy Gerrard

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64268262

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, after an argument sprung between the player and Franklin, him and his friend tried to bait him into the bathroom of McUwes to do unknown and most definitely unpleasant actions. When me and Franklin didn't fall for his crass approach he began to punch Franklin out of anger, this led me to pull out my Beretta to defend Franklin, I pointed it at him and he refused to come towards me like I told him for a good few seconds, he took advantage of my lack of desire to kill him and ran for a good 3 seconds or so to the small corner of the restaurant to pull his gun out, at any time of him moving I could have shot him, but my intention of the gun initially was not to kill him. I then shot him when I saw the gun and he died. Because of his random attacks, and stalling he had been killed that minute by my hands.

Evidence:

Reaction score
Okay, so this situation started when @Chris shot a cop at bazaar. I dragged the cop's body inside @Rafxl_ because I could. Jimmy's friend started framing it on me, so they started beefing with me. We had a roasting battle (I won obiviously because his english wasn't that good). He was mad and started punching me and stuff. Everytime a cop came, he stopped punching. I didn't punch back because he had 3 of his friends there, but Tommy later came and tried to help me. Tommy's friend shot Jimmy, but got killed by Jimmy's friend. Cops came and cuffed Jimmy and the shooter. Both were let go for some reason. The first thing Jimmy said was "Franklin punched me". @Chopper bombed Jimmy's friend and they suspected that it was me.

We saw an advert about people selling food at mcuwes (PassiveRP init). We went there and they came later on. You could see that they were trying to bait us to the back, I've played for a long time, and I know how new people act. I obviously didn't want to be mugged, so I called him names. He came towards me and punched me. I've been punched so many times by this guy, so Tommy took out his gun and told him to stop, but he didn't listen. He was later shot.

I might even post a seperate AR on him for not following gunpoint while we clearly had him tied.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user failed to follow gunpoint, therefore he broke rule 3.4. As the user has 3 previous bans for 3.4, most of which are for the same context (ignoring gunpoint) the user will receive a 5 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.