Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LunkLoafGrumble / Peter Winter

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: efin / Ethal Head

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: 2.5

Lets first start what rule 2.5 says.

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry inside of the property being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.

So its justifiably to kill someone without verbal command when their in a raid and caring a weapon to be a significant enough threat. So that should mean all other times a verbal command should be given.

In the evidence on the end Efin said: “ I fucking told him to stop following us.” witch he clearly never said. He did give me a verbal commands at the beginning of the video by saying: “Stop watching us shoot or I shoot you.” I followed that command and left. After the shooting stopped I passed them again to pick up someone at pd. Then we continued our way by driving around having a chat about random stuff.

Before I got shot we were just driving around doing nothing and we drove up on bank. We see them at bank and I said: “Are they doing the bank?” It got answered. Then I said: “Oh oke I'm gone leave” (It cut out a bit but this is what I said). We were passing them to leave and then we got shot and I got killed. If you look at the video you can see we were on our way to the car park exit to leave the area to go somewhere else.

The reason why I stopped is at the shootout because Niko said an org member needs help he said he is at highway forrest so we went there and we did not see the person. Then i decided to wait because i was not in the line of fire and if i kept driving i could get in one and get the car damaged. If you watch the video the car never got hit.

If this is allowed for one person then it should be allowed for everyone. So I can just shoot people because they followed me (Even if that is not true). Maybe add this in the server rules so people know that is it allowed so they don't complain. If needed il make a server suggestion.

Evidence (Demo Required):

People involved: @Henry @Niko

Tick:

Reaction score
0:20 seconds, you see us in an active shootout, slow down and watch until 0:40. This is 20 seconds, considering you have about 7 bans and 10 warnings for 3.4 in the past year surely you are aware of this rule?

0:50 you do a U-Turn on the highway for no real reason, once again going past the shooting. You hear AlexDuns mention you.

1:10 you stop once again near gunfire that you are not involved in.

1:30 Another U-Turn back towards the shootout and you acknowledge "Bojing is angry"

1:50 Another U-Turn.

2:15 You look towards bank then decide to go there despite seeing us. This is from Nikos POV so you would need to upload your demo to confirm this but I believe this is what you did.

In total: Pretty blatant disregard for 3.4, 3.6 and 3.22 from you. I threatened you, I wasn't going for a stroll in the park when I threatened you I was in a shootout with police. You then do not do your best to leave the area but rather decide to circle back several times. For all I know you could be feeding information to the Police.

I was under the impression @BigBenji dealt with this however I am not sure. But once again for any staff to make a decision I believe your demo would be required but I am pretty sure you knew we were there before you turned up.

Reaction score
Closed.

@Efan was spoken to by myself regarding straight up killing you already, and Henrys car was repaired. The report was concluded as myself and @Blackdown decided that given the circumstances, Efan only shot you because at the time he believed you were persisting on behaviour you were threatened to stop. There were rule breaks from both sides and its better to not give formal punishment to both of you than otherwise.

This speaks for itself really.

Status
Not open for further replies.