AR on Jammi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jammi/Leah Yuno

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The player clearly violating rule 2.5 in this situation, I got through @Collier the reason why I was killed was because I killed Chase. The video clearly shows that I was simply just a witness and wasn't really involved in the sit. I was typing to Collier on steam about the admin sit we were just in(ignore the steam chat lol) and when I got in the car I continue to message him on steam. The car I was in was getting shot up so I hopped out and backed away stating "I'm innocent I have nothing to do with and that I'm just going to walk away". The person even acknowledged me before shooting and just walked past me, when I walk away I guess he decided that going in for my kill would be an easy kill or a gun. I was armed in this situation clearly in the video but I never fought back and my gun was never displayed. They also never gave me any verbal commands or text based commands and me walking away wasn't me breaking any rules.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
What specifically did Chase say? Did he say "kill everyone in bazaar?" obviously that's an extremely vague order to call out. When someone says KOS and you're still the one pulling the trigger you are still responsible for your actions.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He had gave me a description on all your clothing my friend :) and also your names and the car you was all driving, I then later see chase dead, so i killed you after being told to kill you all. (Collier had seen this in the org chat and I even explained this to him when he tp'd to me which he then saw chase calling out a kos on each person who mugged him. Stop being so hungry to get me banned, thanks

Reaction score
He stated my "name" may I ask how exactly did you know that I was Matt Grand. Also, why exactly would Chase call a KOS on 4 people when 2 of us didn't even shoot, also Chase didn't just call a KOS on me he would have no reason at all. I was simply a witness did he call kos on me after he died? Oscar was the driver and I was just straight up a witness. This is the last thing I was going to say in this situation and let it be handled by the staff team, as I previously stated you should verify your KOS (they extremely vague) you should have his reason and the full reason why he ordered a kos.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have been told who you are by my org members before you have also gave me keys to one your projex bases, stop nit picking because you're salty and want to make an RR for your 5 mins lost :D

Chase had called a kos for a mugging taking place idk why chase called a kos on you you'll have to talk with him about that since i'm not in guys head I was told he wa mugged. Fr though you seem saltyyy af bro, just chill with the ARs my friend :D

Reaction score
Wow so Petty Bean Can. I provided full detailed description on the situation, who was mugging and related you were all together. You were all leaving the area in the same vehicle conversing when you stopped and one of your guys decided to mug me in public (which I didn't even make an AR or report because I'm not petty as fuck). I was being mugged by you and provided small details prior to being mugged (since I sensed you guys were going to mug me). Once you told the nasty he can't mug me in public he lowered his weapon and put it away. Immediately I provided full detail of everyone and related you were all together mugging me and threatened my life. Clearly my ORG associates saw me lying down dead in the Bazzar. A "witness" does not go in the vehicle with the offenders and attempt to drive away, it is very clear you were all together, any reasonable person would believe you were all together. You were all in the same vehicle, you observed me getting shot, you all attempted to flee, and once you were fired upon you immediately took an offensive position ready to pull out your Beretta M9 (as shown in the video). This is clearly not 2.5 and you clearly were all there mugging me and killed me together. Thank you for the waste of time I had to spew in this post, really appreciate it, I now know how petty you can be (again).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I never withdrew my gun nor did I have intentions to mug you. I told them they couldn't mug you and we just got out of an admin situation and he was asking me question, just because I was with them doesn't justify me getting killed by association. In the video when we run away when the guy asked if that was legal he was asking if what he did was against the rules(as he's not very familiar with them and I was helping him out). You shouldn't call KOS on someone who was just with them and witnessed it happened.

Reaction score
As you can see in this video we were in the same car when we showed up to a bazaar when he started to mug I didn't know if it was a real mug or a joke. Once the phone was on the ground Oscar and I told him that he shouldn't mug him here cause it's public and there are cameras. They then realized they shouldn't do this and they try to make up for it. By handing you your phone back and extra stuff. You started to say there was a sniper and I knew they were going to ask me if they could kill chase for threats(Why I said they could legally do it in the rules). See it wouldn't be petty to post an AR on them but they did realize they weren't supposed to do that and they wouldn't do that again. I wasn't "threatening your life" I never really said anything to you and I was only there to make sure the people with Oscar weren't breaking rules (they almost got banned 3 minutes before this). You seeing my perspective of me scrolling to pull my gun out (but never pulling it out) wasn't justified to go and kill me anyway.

@Collier sorry for leaking out convo lol

Reaction score
Regardless if you did or did not say anything, you did not intervene in stopping them, you were all together in a vehicle, you were all rolling together, and you were all referring to each other in a first name basis. You mugged me, you got rekt, case closed.

Reaction score
Denied

Again, this is similar on the last AR you made on Jammi.
you were all together in a vehicle, you were all rolling together, and you were all referring to each other in a first name basis.

In my opinion you both did something wrong as soon as the shootout started but I won't be handing out any punishments.

-Jamal you should give orders instead of killing a person next time, you visually acknowledged him even if he may be a potential threat you should at least tell them your intentions instead of making it look like blatant RDM.

-Bean, you shouldn't have backed off slowly, you were armed at the time which would justify the killing of you. You should've dropped your weapon or surrendered if you really didn't want to have a part in this and they would've looked the other way.

Because you didn't intervene or stopped the process of the mugging (even if it's just you overlooking the mugging to see if it's breaking any rules, I do understand that but please don't backseat moderate I'm sure Chase can make a report if he feels like rules are broken, no offense) Chase took you as their friends which does make you related to the mugging + you proceeded to drive in their car as a passenger.

I tried to look at this from many different views as possible which is why a response on this AR could've taken a bit long from staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.