AR on Enzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mr_Nobody / Harry Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Enzy / Tyler Mason
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This Person should be banned because when i was driving to regals, i accidently drove into the swat van, the Tyler walks over towards me with his gun out pointing at me(i drive a mini), then orders me to get out my car, i get out he then starts hitting me because i was trying to get to a safe location and not be in the middle of the road, Suddenly starts hitting me with his batton, after that he then gets his gun out trying to shoot me(after 2 full mags) not to metion i was an unarmed citizen, then kills me, i then get revived by a medic, he then cuffs me, so i said in /looc im calling an admin/reporting you, he then gets in his car after letting me go, and drives off!
Evidence (Demo Required):
(Recorded by an on duty officer that spectated the officer shooting me)
Tick:

Reaction score
Buddy, you need to get more evidence of the situation. You can do that by recording a demo or uploading the demo. I can't support/-support this unless the evidence is there, and I'm sure that the staff member dealing with this AR will end up getting this thread denied if you don't get any more evidence. You can look at tips on how to upload a demo ect. here: https://perpheads.com/threads/how-to-find-demos-and-upload-them.223/. There is not much to say really, just get more evidence and the situation will be dealt with. I'll be posting my opinion on it once the evidence is provided. Thank you.

Reaction score
pending2.png

More evidence is required.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457300817,1457089618][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

User has failed to upload any further evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.