AR on Eric Eichmann, Johnathon Bad, Lone Gecko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zoephix [ Michael Newman ]
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
  • Johnathon Bad [ Guy that shot me for no reason, because I was going to ticket Eric Eichmann ]
  • Eric Eichmann [ Guy that mingegrabbed the bat while I was literally infront of him ]
  • Lone Gecko [ Guy that attempted to bat me down for handing out at ticket, getting himself killed ]
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98800015 [ Eric Eichmann ]
STEAM_0:0:38143127 [ Johnathon Bad ]
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • Lone Gecko: 3.4 attempting to bat me to prevent his friend from being ticketed.
  • Eric Eichmann: For minge grabbing a weapon while I was clearly infront of him.
  • Johnathon Bad: Shooting me because I was going to hand out a ticket to Eric Eichmann , 3.4 as well.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was awfully quick.

For me, you shot at him so I went to go defend him.

Don't shoot people if you don't want to get shot.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The guy who attempted to bat me down I shot because obviously he was batting me down, this however regarding the entire situation does not give you a reason to shoot me after he was already shot and I was unarmed. Doesn't benefit you in any way possible.

Reaction score
He was running away when you shot him. And it did benefit me because you couldn't then harm him further.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan Dude he was literally in handcuffs, in the video you could even see you looking at him being in handcuffs and me dragging him. You shouldn't shoot an officer because you assume I'm going to harm him, I wasn't even harming him at the time being. I shot once near him to get his attention.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan I didn't shoot him, you clearly saw me dragging him and him being handcuffed. Quite a bit later you still decided to shoot me for firing a warning shot. By doing that you are also risking your own freedom/life because they can scan my DNA, a life alert gets sent and you can get caught. So not it does not benefit you in this case at all.

Reaction score
@Zoephix Warning shot... you're not supposed to fire "warning shots" so I thought that was you attempting to kill him since you shot at him. I mean Eric almost got away as well, and he wasn't harmed any further by you, so yes it did benefit me. Also, "warning shots" are IA worthy, so incoming IA.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan The thing is I wasn't attempting to kill him, what are you trying to conclude here? You LITERALLY saw me having him HANDCUFFED MOMENTS AFTER. I'm bolding that text since you don't seem to read it quite properly.

Reaction score
@Zoephix I mean how do I know that, from what I know you shot at a man running away, so that was with intent to harm. Also I know you handcuffed him, but at the same time since you already broke policy by warning shots, that gave me enough incentive to think that you may cause further harm by your blatant disregard for policy.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan "How do I know that?" You know that because you literally saw me unarmed dragging him in handcuffs.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Dan Why in the world would I do that? If I would do that then I would have shot him straight away. Even if I would you should make an IA and not shoot me down.

Reaction score
@Zoephix Well I was defending my friend cause you already brought harm to him after firing upon him.

If you don't want to get shot while unarmed, don't shoot unarmed people. Practise what you preach thanks. :D

Reaction score
Accepted
Lone Gecko has already been handled and spoken to by @Collier
I will try to contact Eric regarding him taking the bat

@Dan will be receiving a warning for 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.