AR on Erik Jonathan and Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DaOage™ / Zachary Jones

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (Erik/ Erik Goryi) (Lewis Dragon <3 -selling knife/Lewis ...) (patric Goryi/Jonathan ...)

His/Her SteamID: Dont know
Why Should This Player Be Punished?:
The player broke rule 3.4 by not responding to my
Comands under gunpoint. Also spoke OOC wich breaking the rule 3.24.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Ok, First of all, I didn't have a gun on me, So It was NOT me who shot you, Admin's can check the logs.
Second of all, I was in the car the ENTIRE Time of that incident.

Reaction score
First of all. You had no reason to kill us as you killed the killer of your friend, at that time you had to reason to gun point us out of the car as Jonathon killed orion and you killed him for revenge after you want to gun point us out of the car no point as we were unaromed once you started shooting at my car for no reason then I got out my car as I got scared it will blow up but you procceded to kill me and lewis for no exact reason and that's why you got that ban. Also we had a good reason to kill orion and you revenged the killed and that's the time you should have gone and not get your self cough but you procceded to gunpoint me and lewis for no reason and killed us. And I have no idea why you started to shoot my car because if me and lewis were armed we would have jumped out and help Jonathon but as you saw we didn't because we were unarmed, you also heard us saying go and finish orion the reason I told him to do that is because me and lewis were unarmed so you knew we were unarmed, also in the clip you can see that only Jonathon gets out the car and goes in the trunk you don't see me and lewis getting out.

Reaction score
i killed you because you tried to run me over with your car and i killed lewis because i thought he was armed and also that he cant call the police

Reaction score
you still had no reason to kill lewis because you cant just take a guess weather he is armed or not we already discussed this in the admin sit you are just going over it, also I tried going away just so we don't get in trouble with the cops. You just put your self in risk because you are the one that is armed and you had to get away because you were armed and killed someone so that was your chance to get away and not kill me and lewis. So I did not try to run you over and you shouldn't have killed lewis because you didn't know that he had a gun you cant just guess m8.

Reaction score
Erik i killed you because you started your car and tried to run me over thats why i destroyed your car and also killed you.

Reaction score
I was never ever Armed, therefore you can NOT kill me or Harm me, You don't know, I might not even had a phone.

&

You can hear me say 'Zachary Zachary, I'm not apart of this'

Reaction score
So this is a joke, there is no way you thought the car will explode only because of the fact that a glock can't do shit like that.
you are basicly saying that at first there was no reason to kill you, but 2 sentences later you say "You had a good reason to Kill Orion.
Youre whole arguments are pointless as i show in the video that is linked above.
"but you procceded to gunpoint me and lewis for no reason and killed us" You basicly gave a reason through killing Orion.
"And I have no idea why you started to shoot my car because if me and lewis were armed we would have jumped out and help Jonathon but as you saw we didn't because we were unarmed" So here we go again, you tried running me over which is basicly the meaning of helping Jonathan doing his thing so please get youre Shit straight before you make a ar on me. you also heard us saying go and finish orion" just annother reason you gave me, to kill you.

Reaction score
Plus you lied in the admin sit by saying that you were in the Car the whole time, you said "you are banned" which is breaking 3.24 Staying in Character.

Reaction score
"We had a reason to kill orion which is that he shot me before and I was bleeding from it" So you trying to make another point by saying something completely irrelevant because that was two life before which have passed during the time we havent seen each other if you want my demo we can go ahead an see if you are lying again ^^

Reaction score
How did I lie when you killed me, I would have got out the car because you killed me. Also you said in the admin sit that you killed both of us because the gun was not on the floor and your though that was a good reason to kill me and lewis and ralph and tinyslayer can prove that so don't lie about other things.
[DOUBLEPOST=1518820527,1518820478][/DOUBLEPOST]
"We had a reason to kill orion which is that he shot me before and I was bleeding from it" So you trying to make another point by saying something completely irrelevant because that was two life before which have passed during the time we havent seen each other if you want my demo we can go ahead an see if you are lying again ^^

We was going after you all that time and that was the time that we was going to go after you guys but Jonathon was the only one with the gun so he killed you for me.

Reaction score
I have no idea on why we are being reported because me and Erik would in the car the whole entire time, You had no right to shoot the car Zachary just because he turned the engine on, he didn't even move an Inch closer, all he did was turn the engine on, not harming anyone...

However, I on the other hand was a Passenger being shot for no reason at all, I was not armed at all, Just because You 'Thought' I was armed you still have no reason to shoot me, and you said I 'might' have a called the cops, You don't even know if I have a Phone on me!

Reaction score
Accepted

Lewis and Erik should have exited the vehicle when you instructed them to but failed to do so and Erik shouldn't have broken character to say "you're getting banned" so both players will be punished accordingly.

However, after reviewing the evidence provided and from reading your responses, your reasoning for killing Lewis was not justifiable as Lewis posed no threat to your life whatsoever by being the passenger of the vehicle and you cannot just shoot him because you assume he has a gun on him when in fact, he did not. So you will receive a warning for 2.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.