AR 3.4 | @Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: R-Flex / Damon Wraith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Ethan / Ethan Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 No regard for his life. Warranted or not runs at cops with @Dom_ and pulls a gun out right infront of me without even caring. These situations have gone to the point of stupid today.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Deleted member 5920

We were coming to kill officers in Bazaar as you had 2 of my org members in cuffs, we were going to sneak up on you however you decided to run over to a group of armed suspects with assault rifles in our backs heavily outnumbered. I don't understand how it's 3.4 as I was coming to kill officers anyway so why not kill the TFU that was not tactical enough to use his sniper on range and run up to us with a pistol instead.

Deleted member 6228

A point you didn't make, his gun is not even pointed at you, thus you are not at gun point. Just thought I'd say.

Reaction score
We were coming to kill officers in Bazaar as you had 2 of my org members in cuffs, we were going to sneak up on you however you decided to run over to a group of armed suspects with assault rifles in our backs heavily outnumbered. I don't understand how it's 3.4 as I was coming to kill officers anyway so why not kill the TFU that was not tactical enough to use his sniper on range and run up to us with a pistol instead.

Because 1 pistol shot would put you laying to the ground before you can even touch your back. Dont you find it stupid running at a cop and then pulling an ak right infront of him when he literally has his pistol in his hands? Its clear that you saw i had no rifle and just went for it since you knew that in- game it was a hard shot to make. You took an unnecessary risk either way

Reaction score
Yes because it takes longer to lift your arm up than put your hands in your back and reach a rifle. Dont be stupid Inch

Deleted member 6228

I've been through this situation multiple times. A gun in your hand does not constitute being under gunpoint

Reaction score
Not quite sure what you mean by "these situations have gone to the point of stupidity today"
This was the first situation that didnt escalate from a raid the police were conducting on us, besides the bank robbery of course. Just because you had your gun in passive stance doesn't stop Ethan from pulling out his gun, had he been at direct gunpoint this would have been different. You had people who were warranted/had shot at police, in cuffs at bazaar and we were called to help them.

Seems to me you got a bit bored of dying a few times as tfu for once, remember your aren't invincible, tfu armour or not 3.4 applies the same to everyone and Ethan did not break 3.4 from what i see in the video, you're also not even focused on him at the time he pulls the gun out.

Reaction score
Not quite sure what you mean by "these situations have gone to the point of stupidity today"
This was the first situation that didnt escalate from a raid the police were conducting on us, besides the bank robbery of course. Just because you had your gun in passive stance doesn't stop Ethan from pulling out his gun, had he been at direct gunpoint this would have been different. You had people who were warranted/had shot at police, in cuffs at bazaar and we were called to help them.

Seems to me you got a bit bored of dying a few times as tfu for once, remember your aren't invincible, tfu armour or not 3.4 applies the same to everyone and Ethan did not break 3.4 from what i see in the video, you're also not even focused on him at the time he pulls the gun out.

So then why didnt you pull your gun out but instead went for cover? Clearly you had the same chances and even better with distance and yet you still didnt pull a gun. You knew you would risk your life. How can you agree on something someone else did when you did the exact opposite in the same scenario?

Reaction score
Seems like you're grasping at straws here, I wanted to get more info about how many cops were around bazaar before opening fire, my actions are irrelevant, regardless Ethan didn't break 3.4.

Reaction score
So tell me how hard was it for me from having my gun pointed to the ground to pull it up and aim it at him? Was it a risk worth taking? Or could he have gone behind cover instead? Its clear that he got lucky. You can see my gun was pointed at him before he even had his gun on attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.