AR on Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cody Garrett
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Exmen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 - The player shot me and my car for crashing into his car.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You forgot to include the part where you punched me on two occasions for no reason, then hit my car as you were passing by at storage, to then come back around and ram me.
I shot you over three of those four factors.

On the first incident I punched you to death when you hit me, which was an overreaction on my part admittedly considering you weren't consistently attacking me.

In the end, you punched me again later for no reason at the body shop, found me at the storage and hit my car while passing by, then rammed it head on after turning around, which got you killed.

Additionally, my SteamID is STEAM_1:1:56233091 not STEAM_0:1:56233091

Reaction score
You forgot to include the part where you punched me on two occasions for no reason, then hit my car as you were passing by at storage, to then come back around and ram me.
I shot you over three of those four factors.

On the first incident I punched you to death when you hit me, which was an overreaction on my part admittedly considering you weren't consistently attacking me.

In the end, you punched me again later for no reason at the body shop, found me at the storage and hit my car while passing by, then rammed it head on after turning around, which got you killed.

Additionally, my SteamID is STEAM_1:1:56233091 not STEAM_0:1:56233091

After your "overreaction" at city garage, I respawned and ran back to city garage. I took my car out and started driving. Then you proceed to drive behind me and start ramming me, you rammed me through the red light of intersection and went through it by yourself as well. Then you continued ramming me on the highway when I was heading to the suburbs storage. So if you wish to talk about those rule violations as well (3.15 vehicle damage and 3.22 highway driving) sure, I can get the evidence for those as well.

Reaction score
You started ramming me after you RDM'd me at city garage for first time (when you punched me to death for one friendly punch) when I got my car out at city garage and went on the highway, you went past the red light at intersection etc. so you started that ramming thing by yourself. I can get the demos for those rule breaks as well if you wish to talk about them so much. How hard is it to follow the rules?
I genuinely don't remember ramming you as it was unimportant to me at the time most likely, what I knew at the time was that you hit me twice, hit my car once and rammed me shortly after that, which is what I based it upon. If I had remembered that I had rammed you it might have been a different outcome but that's not what happened, so that's what it turned out to be.

Reaction score
I genuinely don't remember ramming you as it was unimportant to me at the time most likely, what I knew at the time was that you hit me twice, hit my car once and rammed me shortly after that, which is what I based it upon. If I had remembered that I had rammed you it might have been a different outcome but that's not what happened, so that's what it turned out to be.
I edited the reply a bit, check it again please. I am a too tired so I just typed it again.

Reaction score
I edited the reply a bit, check it again please. I am a too tired so I just typed it again.
Fair enough, now that you remind me what exactly happened, I do remember what happened. But at the time of the incident, I didn't.
I can agree with 3.15 but not 3.22 as the red light offense was part of another situation entirely hence the M4 on my back at storage moments before your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.