AR on Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I shot you due to actions taken by you leading up to this, where is that? We had multiple incidents, one including you threatened to prop-push me, then pulling out your spas. I ended up shooting you, not even taking your weapon, and leaving, changing vehicles and hiding after you kept harassing me.
I personally feel that you should stop being a nuisance IG and this might not have happened, you had an apparent dislike toward me for some strange reason. I ended up doing what I did to end the chain of constant harassment that would only build up, ending up with a fight, regardless if police were called or not.
I said or did nothing toward you to trigger this behavior from you, yet you still insisted on constantly harassing and even threatened me once.

When everything taken into consideration, you threatened to damage or even destroy my car, might even have killed me if you pushed it like that. And no, you never claimed it was a joke, even if you did, you definitely did it out of earshot of me. Based on this, I had hoped you would have stopped, but since you constantly wanted to harass me, I didn't really see any other option than taking action before you did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do not recollect prop pushing you before this situation unfolded, and I do not have a recollection of me pulling out my spas and threatening you in any way that warrants me being killed by you.

Reaction score
I said "threatened", and it's a shame you don't remember, because I do very clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.