AR on Exnem [1.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Exnem
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091
6c813c433af5dcfcd818be80979ae858.png

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player should be warned because I have been spoken or verbally warned in the past for breaking 1.1 on @DarkShadow so I would like this to be dealt with as Exnem verbally abusing me by calling me names and doubting that I was deaf, this has really wound me up since he don't know anything about me and called me names due to a disability I previously had.
66078c80b6d7c51de05d2b4ca8b99f5b.png

346f227e9afc492b4ab18efe9d3c64da.png

395810e9d1e351c6fcfb087c41d171c7.png

4bc908343fde61f989aca68154027043.png

Evidence (Demo Required): Steam chats
Tick: None

Reaction score
To be honest, he shouldn't have said such things. I don't know if a Action Request is necessary for a few steam messages.

Reaction score
How about we post the entire conversation, shall we?
b0dc17184f.png
a15589f7a1.png
96d6620234.png
f3890014fc.png
82fffa0f01.png
03dc7d4625.png
a2b50ebf1c.png
I was simply giving you feedback, but you snapping in the way you did wasn't mature of you.

Edit: Looking back, we both called eachother for shit in the end, deal with it.

Reaction score
Exnem seems to be seeking some attention.
Maybe he wants to climb the ranks...
of being a nasty?
[DOUBLEPOST=1457125877,1457125762][/DOUBLEPOST]
How about we post the entire conversation, shall we?
I was simply giving you feedback, but you snapping in the way you did wasn't mature of you.

Not once did he become profane or horrible to you; so why should you retaliate?

Reaction score
This is a conversation outside of the community which means no warnings or bans should be handed for this.

This issue is something between you both leading to you need to sort this out with the person or just let them be. You're the one who contacted Exnem (Correct me if I'm incorrect) and started the conversation was heated from both parts. I see absolutely no reason for this to be taken into an AR.

For all people saying yes; AyJay was a moderator and got shit thrown at him, when he asked if he should've banned or warned the member of the community he was told that it was outside of the community and absolutely no punishment shall be given to the person.

Reaction score
I was in no way calling you names due to your disabilities. You acting dumb, willingly sharing information the way you did was plain stupid. And as a staff member that's no way to act, I called you names because you unnecessarily invited me onto teamspeak then rejected me instantly clearly triggering the angry side of me. Sure I called you names before that prior to you even thinking of sharing login information as a staff member
so I decided to act upon the information you gave me and appropriately called you names. Making an AR over 1.1 isn't appropriate either, the report function should have been used on my profile where as we both would be contacted prior to the situation and we both would have been questioned.
I was giving you feedback for your application, if you can't handle a conversation or a bit of feedback, why are you applying for enforcer? Heck, why even on the internet in that case?

I will be back tomorrow, at this moment in time I'm way too tired and I'm not even close to being able to think straight, as much as this AR is filled with salt I'm filled with exhaustion after a long day of just bullshit.

Deleted member 4141

This conversation hadn't taken place in any of the community places (Server/s, Teamspeak, Forums and ect) where it would be deemed disrespectful in the aspect of the rules as it is outside of any of the places so the administration can't take action upon it. Had it been done in either of the places, perhaps continued on from steam onto teamspeak then maybe 1.1 would apply but as far as I'm aware the rule does not apply because of the circumstances given. So personally I don't see the point in the AR and if you're both on bad terms simply avoid and delete each other?

Reaction score
@MrAaron , Sadly Aaron what happens in steam chat that can lead to 1.1 doesn't apply as it is not in the community in any sort of way. The only thing that would really be breaking a rule if you were getting benefits IC using steam chat. From what I understand unless it results in you or Exnem. As you said it was about to carry over to TS which could have been 1.4 as there was no reason for it to go on TS. If it resulted like that I see you being able to make an AR on @Exnem for 1.1. Aaron sadly as it clearly shows Exnem was disrespecting you it never was within this community and never cause any problems within the community, I feel this more then likely will get denied.

Reaction score
Why on earth do people actually think what happens over steam can be punished? The staff here do not manage it nor should they. What happens over steam should stay on steam, not in action requests here.

Reaction score
Does this mean that I can warn you for 1.1 since you called me a cunt in Facebook because of my post on your enforcer application? :kappa::kappa:
f6a66b266e.jpg

To be honest I don't really know if 1.1 counts towards the Steam chat (or any other messaging software/website) as it's really outside of the server and community. We do not run Steam, WhatsApp, Facebook or anything else for that matter which obviously means we cannot enforce any of our community/server rules on those platforms. I don't really see a point of making this action request...just block, ignore and remove Exnem from your list if it really triggered you that much.

Fence out :turtle:

Status
Not open for further replies.