Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cyka Blyatsi / Nicky O-Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Exrobite / Humphrey Smithson

His/Her SteamID: Don't know

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4, 3.15, 2.5, 2.1, and 3.20.

Video 1 (3.15): User rams two vehicles in the bazaar parking lot to get a parking space.

Video 2 (3.4, 2.5, 3.20): User attempts to punch @Edisom while saying "Time to magically disappear, see you later, lads." then disconnects in front of police officers. I called out the user for this and he claims he changed the sensitivity of his mouse, anyone could see why that statement is a complete lie.

Video 3 (2.1, 3.4): User discharges his firearm in the populated bazaar at a window for what appears to be banter.

Evidence:
86040a9bd0e993b7527a7794e760e64a.png

Reaction score
1.Was my car and i gave him permission so there goes the first part of the AR.
2.Clearly didnt affect any RP, dont think it deserves punishment for such a minor thing.
3. Shot his own window, guess it was in public so bad boy!!!!!! @Exrobite

rat

Reaction score
As I previously stated, I never intended to punch him. I went to click disconnect but punched him instead for some reason.

As for the car ramming, other people do it to me all the time, including ryzo before the incident, (if i recal correctly, this was a while ago) considering my vehicle has a ram guard I didn't cause excessiv8e damage to my vehicle.

As for the third part, tbh I was just messinf about and testing the gun I had not yet used, so if that affected any party in any way I apologize profusely (although again, I have seen other people I am good friends with do the same kind of stuff in my shop)

Apologies, but I was mostly just having a bit of a laugh with my mates, if my actions in any way affected you, confront me and I would have stopped then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.