AR on few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Teemo / Tom William
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sarah Kingsman/? Bob Bobov / ?
His/Her SteamID: Please fill in
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 / 3.21 : publicly mutilated a body infront of NPC's for no valid reason.
Evidence (Demo Required) ;
A2A7382409B283620F57AA27C68B829078E529CB

Tick
:

Reaction score
damn you gonna do your org niggas like that
Not in any org with any relation to them.
You are neither individual so please refrain from posting in an AR with no correlation to you.
People in this aforementioned post please provide evidence you dealt witn NPCs.

Reaction score
It's not a real body however, you can't chop a body off, we didn't cause it as I was there on the scene.
Pretty sure it's only a body prop, so it's not a REAL body, and NPC would see its fake.
PS : I took the picture

Reaction score
It's not a real body however, you can't chop a body off, we didn't cause it as I was there on the scene.
Pretty sure it's only a body prop, so it's not a REAL body, and NPC would see its fake.
PS : I took the picture
The body is from the lake monster. It ate a player and killed him, then you got the body and started stabbing it up.

Reaction score
The body is from the lake monster.

I already stated my opinion and this comment of yours already proved that you are not worth discussing a topic with.
It's not a real body, yet again, it's a prop, as IC you cannot cut a body open.
FYI, there's no lake monster, roflmao.

Reaction score
I already stated my opinion and this comment of yours already proved that you are not worth discussing a topic with.
FYI theres a massive fish that eats people, YoloMuffin, it is realistic to have a deadly fish as there are sharks irl. It happened IG and they started slashing it once retrieved, it is not a prop. It is a ragdoll.

Reaction score
FYI theres a massive fish that eats people, YoloMuffin, it is realistic to have a deadly fish as there are sharks irl. It happened IG and they started slashing it once retrieved, it is not a prop. It is a ragdoll.

If there's one or not I won't discuss, we thought it was a prop so we decided to play with it, which I was sure the NPC wouldn't mind.
I thought it was like the baby where everyone recognizes its a plastic doll, and won't call 911 on you for throwing it around, punching it, etc, that's why I posted it.

Reaction score
If there's one or not I won't discuss, we thought it was a prop so we decided to play with it, which I was sure the NPC wouldn't mind.
I thought it was like the baby where everyone recognizes its a plastic doll, and won't call 911 on you for throwing it around, punching it, etc, that's why I posted it.
If you were to come across a body in real life(which you believed to be fictitiously unauthentic) would you commence throwing it around and stabbing it with machetes while taking photos? Thought not.
[DOUBLEPOST=1503534357,1503530657][/DOUBLEPOST]

Status
Not open for further replies.