Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frankie Davidson/Suspine
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fintus Erikson/Fintus @Fintuss
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123972788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player claimed he was "helping out an org member". The org member he was helping out was already dead before I even went down there (In the beginning you can see him say in chat that he already had his gun out)" . Also, my gun was on my back when he shot me. The user should of done more investigating before running down and shooting me
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5a9caecbb450184afc/ar-on-fintus

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frankie Davidson/Suspine
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Fintus Erikson/Fintus @Fintuss
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:123972788
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player claimed he was "helping out an org member". The org member he was helping out was already dead before I even went down there (In the beginning you can see him say in chat that he already had his gun out)" . Also, my gun was on my back when he shot me. The user should of done more investigating before running down and shooting me
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/video/5a9caecbb450184afc/ar-on-fintus
*Involved* Me and Fintuss got told to help an org member at underpass cus we already know the dd was there so we know he was being mugged or that he mugged i didnt get answear i only heard shots i saw him dead so i saw you with a gun passive mode where my friend is dead so we killed you straight away even if you arent involved you were helping the guy to kill our friend we heard you talking with the guy that was mugging our friend.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
\
*Involved* Me and Fintuss got told to help an org member at underpass cus we already know the dd was there so we know he was being mugged or that he mugged i didnt get answear i only heard shots i saw him dead so i saw you with a gun passive mode where my friend is dead so we killed you straight away even if you arent involved you were helping the guy to kill our friend we heard you talking with the guy that was mugging our friend.
No, we were not helping or even with the guys who mugged you. It wasn't a misclick he took his gun out aimed at my head and fired. Also my gun was not on passive it was on my back

Status
Not open for further replies.