AR on 3 ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean, Player 1/ Alex Ardiem, Rocky Balboa/ Cashie Cordeo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: A1L/Nicholas Maas, JJB/ Jake Arnolds, Frankie Rankin/ Frankie Rankin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5442004, STEAM_0:1:242617530, STEAM_0:1:173636863
Why Should These Players Be Punished: 2.5, they killed me and my friends in a raid where we were clearly unarmed
Evidence (Demo Required):

A1L

Reaction score
dont involve me in ur ar when i didn't break 2.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I raided them and killed the people inside its what you do in a raid the rule does not state I cannot kill people in a raid, I'm not going to take a chance to be shot in the back and just say "Hey ima just raid you wait there, Cheers bud"

Reaction score
It's excessive negativity to shoot 3 unarmed men where they were clearly no danger to you. And then shooting the last person when they had their hands up.

Reaction score
The other 2 could have been armed I'm not going to just walk in and say "Hey ima just raid you wait there, Cheers bud"

And how are they clearly no danger, Do you know what concealed carry is?

Reaction score
@S2B3 Gamma If you thought they would be armed then it would be more sensible to just gp them and have their hands up then just straight up shooting them. And also why did you shoot me you put a bullet in me, I put my hands up, then u look away and shot me AGAIN.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for breaking 2.5 I understand what I did and it was wrong, I have read into it and have come to the realization I'm wrong. I miss understood the rule and I see that I broke the rule I was accused of I did not intend to break this rule and it was a misunderstanding, I will comp you for the drugs you have lost. And will understand any punishment coming my way, I have talked to @GraveDinosaur and he has explained everything to me and I'm now understanding what I have done wrong. Yet again I'm sorry.

@blobvis 2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.