AR on Frankie Rankin (& A1L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Hold up here kiddo :spiderman: ,

Why exactly are you involving me 100% in this when I clearly didn't break any rule? No one targetted you, you was breaking NLR and asking us for your gun back which you died. You was then called autist by frankie, when we went into the Forest, we had a plan to mug you, we went behind you and then you was then attempted to be gp'd which you then sped off, which caused frankie to shoot at your vehicle.

I was chasing after you purely cause Frankie wanted to get you cause you sped off from the attempted mugging in which you attempted to then pull your firearm after I rammed your car ever so slightly and where I knocked you over, and was going to gunpoint you before you broke gunpoint.

Message me on steam if you want to chat further because this is very funny.

Also just want to say, how exactly did Frankie break 3.6 for Staying Alive?

D3V

Reaction score
@HaydenC The evidence you have supplied doesn't show anyone breaking 3.6 nor does it show much other than 2 attempts to kill you, please add more evidence.

n0tMeLoL

So it's fine that he tries to kill me in the middle of city intersection?

A1L

Reaction score
@HaydenC You're going to have to ask frankie for that reason, all much I was doing was just driving which I wasn't breaking no rules at all.

Reaction score
"I was chasing after you purely cause Frankie wanted to get you cause you sped off from the attempted mugging in which you attempted to then pull your firearm after I rammed your car ever so slightly and where I knocked you over, and was going to gunpoint you before you broke gunpoint. "

Reaction score
You were called an autist in-game as you fled, I killed you to avoid to me getting in trouble or dying yourself, Why don't you add the clips were you broke gunpoint,

n0tMeLoL

Why dont you? When did you Gry to mug me? In the middel of city intersection?

A1L

Reaction score
When you followed us in the Forest you was going to be mugged, but then you attempted to speed off when Frankie tried to gunpoint you.

Status
Not open for further replies.