AR on Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jay Price
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Google Chrome - Bob Bobov
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I went to the pub to get some beers to craft some Molotov's. As I walk out I see Bob. He says to me "Hey you dumb piece of shit" I laugh at him and he then makes another comment and shoots me in the head lmao.
Evidence (Demo Required): Evidence

My view on @Google Chrome LMAO

A1L

Reaction score
im pretty sure he killed you cause of you wanting to kill trauk and i told them, anyways idk

Reaction score
You got killed because,you said you going to kill trauk sankaba for gunpointing me at the raid in subs,nicolaas mass gave me information and i told the org i need to prepare,because you mentioned that you going to carbomb me or kill me in otherway,so bob bobov did it first.

Reaction score
He did it RIGHT infront of NPC. + I never placed the carbomb. You weren't sure whether or not I was going to do it. Bit of 2.5 lmao

Reaction score
I wasn't there to place the bomb. I was getting beers for Molotov's

A1L

Reaction score
if you threatened to kill him, he will kill you. I don't see that as 2.5, however the location is quite unfortunate.

Reaction score
@A1L He didn't even search me for the bomb nor did he attempt to search my trunk. is a bit 2.5. That's just like me going up to someone and saying "he said he's gonna kill you" and then that person kills someone with no evidence

A1L

Reaction score
@TheOriginal_J Why would they search you for a bomb or search you at all, I told them that you was threatening to carbomb trauk and was going to kill him, you even told me to call you if i saw him, it's quite clear you was going to kill him. it's not 2.5 and the only problem here might be the location, nothing else at all.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're making death threats to my friend how you will kill him what do you expect? It's your own fault for making those death threats. L8r b

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also it was not that public at all as there was only 1 Nov that could have seen me shooting you and I don't think it would have been 3.4 as I escaped instantly when I killed you.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I just left asap from there before the cops arrived as they would have seen who did it as there was like 4 cops at bazaar at the time

Reaction score
Lmao, you basically admitted to 3.4. "there was like 4 cops at bazaar at the time"

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You're actually dumb bro on the way out of pub I saw the cops at bazaar not before that and the thing with killing u was planned anyway to escape after killing u

Reaction score
Denied

The kill was justified, therefore the action request will be denied.
However, @Google Chrome next time you should consider a better location for the kill.​

Status
Not open for further replies.