AR on Gooner (Sterling Burns)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your steam/in-game name: th3xb0xg4m3r / Daniel Rift
His/Her steam/in-game name: Gooner / Sterling Burns
His/Her steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43272893

Why should this player be punished?: Right, so it started out with me driving to suburbs and passing the storage to be asked by the user where the drug dealer was, so I planned on mugging them and took them to the back of wood cabins 2 where I was basing. At this point I had him under gunpoint and told him to drop everything, in which he failed to do so still carrying 17 weed and a cell phone. After this he states that his friend is coming with an "M60" without anyway of letting him know as I had him at GP and tied also, so I shot him and killed him. After this, a while later when I was at suburbs freddys the user was there also standing there as was I, he then walks to the corner of the road and I look at him at which point he asks what I'm looking at (or his friend) so I ask them if they had a problem. At which points he proceeds to attempt to kill me with his knife, so I begin to shoot him with my walther PPK. When I'm reloading he then begins to run to the subs storage bleeding and stores his knife and shortly after dies. After a little while longer I'm at the front of the PD minding my own business and he asks me if I "want to scrap" so I say no as there is a camera right behind us, at which point I call the police and he attempts to once again, kill me with a knife so Tomas Costello shoots him in defence of me. I once again then see them at the main city garage after calling the police due to him helping a cuffed male so I follow them up to the top and spray him with a fire extinguisher so he, once again stabs me unconscious. Once I am revived I go to the bottom floor of main city garage to see the male and tell the officer to cuff him due to the previous situation and so he gets arrested and the knife I presume got confiscated. Once he comes out he follows me from the PD to Uncle Cos where I make myself a machete and continue walking, as I know they're following me I proceed to call the police once again near the bank alley at which point, he once again stabs me unconscious infront of the Safety First NPC, the Bank NPCs, the fish shop NPC and also the gas station NPC.
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!fQtUmKRJ
Tick: 36000 I think. (couldn't watch the whole thing due to my PC crashing upon watching it)

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please either provide the encryption key for the demo or reupload the demo. You have 24 hours to do so or the AR will be denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.