AR on Hayden Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sorle/Alfa Ross
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @HaydenC hayden/Hayden Carter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79218086
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaches of said rules:
  • 3.4 - User made the decision to evade police over a reckless driving ticket. No force was shown until he decided it would be appropriate to begin ramming my vehicle and nearly ram me, upon which I pulled my weapon, and he ran me over and drove off, even after it being made aware that I only intended on giving him a ticket.
  • 3.5 - Within the administrative situation, the user explained that he was evading based on the fact that he had a warrant in his past life, however within his new life he didn't have knowledge of the situation surrounding this warrant, and more importantly the warrant was no longer present. More willing to let this go as it stemmed from a misunderstanding, however I feel as if it still needs to be brought up.
  • 3.15 - User rammed my vehicle without good reason on many occasions, showing a complete disregard for any damage caused to his vehicle.
  • 1.4 - Within the administrative situation, the user stated that he ran me over accidentally, however within the video it's evident that there was nothing accidental about it.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@Cole dealt with the administrative situation, so it may be best to speak to him regarding the last part of the situation if he's unable to handle it.

Tick: Not applicable.

Reaction score
Accepted

As the user has already been spoken to in regards to 3.4, 3.5 and 3.15 he will "only" receive punishment for lying to me during the admin sit.

---

A 3-day ban for violation of rule 1.4 will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.