AR on hotdog 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: curak/Peter Sharinglot
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @hotdog 6 / Barry Dickens
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96947711
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Didn't get the entire situation since it's very long but me and shay did a car race to check which car was faster. Then suddenly barry punched me onces for god knows what reason. So i punched him back once. The when trying to park he ran in front of my car and my car brakes very badly so i couldn't brake anymore. I apoligised later and left. Then he called me to come do some sniff sniff stuff at pd. So i went there and he decided to bat me down right in front of the PD sergeant NPC. which is 3.4 as you must act like the npc is a real officer. I also believe this is 2.5 since getting run over once isn't really a justifiable reason to get a possible 10k 10y sentence.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

I dont mind receiving a punishment if its a rulebreak which seems like so on my case. I have to make clear that I had no intention of breaking a rule before I've done the deed. To also let you know, I do not have a beef with you OOCly. However, I really dont remember receiving an apology from you. Even if you did I didnt hear anything regarding to it. We might've treated the situation very differently. I see this as something we can sort out. Perhaps take it to steam with me if you like as we were pretty friendly earlier, wouldnt want to go down with a "toxic minge" label on a major rulebreak. If not, I will let the staff decide the action as the rulebreak is very obvious I am not going to argue with that or try to bargain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back