AR on Husky & Jeremiah Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pashion Rakku
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Husky & Jeremiah Anderson
His/Her SteamID: n/a
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Huskey broke 2.1 because he went out of his apartment with an AK just to investigate who drove up.
Huskey broke 3.4 because he risks his freedom just to investigate with an AK, who drove up.
Jeremiah broke 2.1 by jumping off the railing to do a mid air headshot.
Jeremiah broke 3.3 by jumping off the railing to do a mid air headshot.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Posted on behalf of Husky

I like this, it’s a nice attempt of a fight back. Again I’m forum banned until the end of tonight so I’m getting Mooney to reply for me.

The rules you believe I broke are 2.1 and 3.4? Now let’s just help you understand those rules:
2.1 Play Realistically
Tell me what part of going outside to see whose there is unrealistic? Damn you sure you haven’t done this bro? I know I have.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
I take it you only read Creepis’ reply of ‘Accepted’ and not what he explained to you after? Maybe go back and have a read.

You stored the AKs in your trunk, you were an easy target for Husky when he came down to shoot up your car with an M4 while you were only armed with a M1911. He might've not gained anything beneficial as he can't retrieve the guns out of your trunk but mugging alone is a reason to get a revenge kill,’ – Creepis
Saved you the time of going back.

By the way…. Where’s your evidence? Have you provided a demo? ;p L8r.

Reaction score
Posted on behalf of Husky

I like this, it’s a nice attempt of a fight back. Again I’m forum banned until the end of tonight so I’m getting Mooney to reply for me.

The rules you believe I broke are 2.1 and 3.4? Now let’s just help you understand those rules:
2.1 Play Realistically
Tell me what part of going outside to see whose there is unrealistic? Damn you sure you haven’t done this bro? I know I have.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
I take it you only read Creepis’ reply of ‘Accepted’ and not what he explained to you after? Maybe go back and have a read.

You stored the AKs in your trunk, you were an easy target for Husky when he came down to shoot up your car with an M4 while you were only armed with a M1911. He might've not gained anything beneficial as he can't retrieve the guns out of your trunk but mugging alone is a reason to get a revenge kill,’ – Creepis
Saved you the time of going back.

By the way…. Where’s your evidence? Have you provided a demo? ;p L8r.

"Why Should This Player Be Punished:" Did you not read the reasons? And you deleted the video on youtube. That's got to be against the rules, to destroy evidence.
3.4 - "freedom from imprisonment" You took an AK outside of you apartment just to see who drove up. If a cop saw you than he could have put you in jail. There for you broke 3.4.

Can a staff member tell him to put the video back up?

Reaction score
I knew for a fact that Husky was gonna delete that video so I took the freedom to download it and reupload it on behalf og @Pashion Rakku so this AR can be dealt with by a moderator whenever they feel like it.

Here's the evidence.

Reaction score
743d5d6190f0f4b33a67763cebdf3e8c.png

As you can see I clearly got a verbal warning for it

Posting on behalf of Husky who is forum banned

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Husky did not break any rules by doing what he did. He heard people outside and wanted to go have a look he could have just wanted a chat. With Jeremiah it was only a pistol that he was holding this meaning it would have been very easy to not drop it. Also Jeremiah did not actually try shooting until landing.

Status
Not open for further replies.