Husky's AR on Pashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Reaction score
Husky #FreeMartino: Your Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pashion Rakku / Pashion Rakku
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220131555
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 5.1 (Public Mugging), 3.18 ( User clearly stored whilst his life was in immediate danger – user did this to keep the 2 AK’s.) 2.5 ? User saw I was no threat but still decided to shoot me whilst I was following GunPoint – I posed no threat and didn’t fail to follow a single order.
Evidence (Demo Required):
– after this cuts I ran straight upstairs to the storage and instantly came back down – the user had only just got back into his car before I shot him out of it.
Tick:

Reaction score
0:32 he breaks Rp and says "you can't mug me on the stair case"
0:33 His friend Jeremish jumps off the railing and attempts to kill me. He broke 2.1 & 3.3
0:47 He breaks Rp and says "Are you trying to RDM me or something"

"Demo Required" You did not show the rest of the interaction.
He gets a gun and brings his friends out and kills me. By him doing that he broke 3.6 & 3.4. He knew I had a gun and was leaving the area and yet he came down and risk his life just to get revenge. Pluss when his friend and he came down stairs, I was in my car and did no longer pose a threat.

I came to the projects with the intent of raiding him. As in the video you see that he heard my car and he came down with his friend with a weapon. And that is breaking 2.1 as it is not realistic to go out of his apartment with an AK just to see who drove up to the apartment. I was not mugging him, I was disarming him so I can gun point him to his apartment and raid him that way, as he gave me no other choice. Let's say that I did not gun point him, then what would of happen when he sees me with an AK going up the stairs? In my opinion, he probably would of gun pointed me, since he came down stairs with an AK.

After I was shot by his friend I grabbed his AK and went to my car to store it. I would have never thought in a million years that he would have come back down with another friend and light me up as that would be breaking rules that I stated above.

Reaction score
POSTED ON BEHALF OF HUSKY AS HE IS CURRENTLY FORUM BANNED:

As you’ve made multiple points I’ll just try and ‘debunk’ them all in one swoop, if anything is unclear or false just tell me.
1.At 0.32 I did say you couldn’t mug me, I was doing this as I know you are a newer player and already had a run in with the rules. I never meant to ‘break character’ and looking back it was wrong but never delayed/ruined the roleplay.
2.Saying ‘ are you trying to rdm me?’ was completely valid, I mean just watch the demo. You were looking for an excuse to kill me and you felt as if you could blend it in with a shit spray transfer, Wrong. You clearly see you transfer straight to me and continue to shoot when I’m unarmed and not moving – had I not bandaged you would have been violating rule 2.5.
3.Slander – Now this isn’t just in this situation I’ve witnessed you slander – you’re constantly calling people out for rule breaks and in doing so you are going about it in the wrong way. I tried dealing with this situation with you on steam but you simply slandered me in OOC and logged off.

Just clearing up the DUMBEST thing you said, just because I’m in an org with staff doesn’t mean I have them wrapped around my finger. Just look at sourcebans and you can see I am not immune to punishments. Just to clear up what you believe is me hinting at this: JxnAlx and I are constantly joking along with others how Olsen has a lot of staff, when he said I was forum banned I said it’s fine I can contact staff in the org. Which is true, I can contact staff and report a rule breaker as can anyone else. Brinch is a good example of how I rather make AR’s/reporting a more private way of going about things as personally I don’t want to be known as ‘that petty guy’. – Just clearing up, Brinch isn’t in the org. 

JUST TO CLARIFY I’M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR JXNALX’S JUMP LMFAO

Reaction score
Accepted

@Husky Please don't break 3.24/Character, if you feel like rules have been broken make a report after the RP situation is over or an AR (Which you did obviously)
You stored the AKs in your trunk, you were an easy target for Husky when he came down to shoot up your car with an M4 while you were only armed with a M1911. He might've not gained anything beneficial as he can't retrieve the guns out of your trunk but mugging alone is a reason to get a revenge kill, you know the risks yourself. Pashion will only receive a warning for 5.1 as the staircase of the Projex (Regals and Slums included) are public, if you intend to mug someone then take them inside or mug them while they're inside an apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.