AR on Ido Alardin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Exnem
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ido Alardin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:645893
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Blatant RDM after a mugging. After trying to prevent further injuries at the PD, Ido decides to mug me for the cans in public view, and afterwards shoots me for unknown reasons, AFTER wrecking my car for another unknown reason.
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!XokWwZ4S!sxmaj96W75uz8GE7zjq3LMNVFCV2Mq0xdmEEy_iGAt4
Tick: A couple thousand ticks before the end of the demo.
@wyxez

Reaction score
TheMood asked you to give back the fuel cans you stole and you ran into your car, after he gunpointed you I joined and you broke 3.4 and drove back, then I shot your car and you got out.
After you gave him the fuel cans you took out an M24 from your trunk, the purpose of that was pretty obvious so I killed you.

Reaction score
Accepted

wyxez and TheMood will be punished accordingly for their actions with their current warning/ban record. Not for the killing but rather for sticking around an active fire at the PD (I'm guessing that they both have caused the fire, why stick around after commiting a crime especially at a PD?), gunpointing and even mugging someone for the fuel cans back. The killing is justified, whatever kind of weapon you took out of your trunk it could be anything and neutralized a threat to his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.