Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Krzeszny / Charles Fox
The passenger 's Steam/In-game Name: idomz / Ido Mazin
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49012022

The driver's Steam/In-game Name: unknown
His/Her SteamID: unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I've been dragging Ido to the PD because he had a knife and had previously tried to escape. I've noticed a car parked on the sidewalk and told the driver to drive away. Ido then jumped in the car even though he hasn't typed /me, hasn't given me a chance to roll and he couldn't have known whether the door had been opened or not. That's it for him.
His friend has driven away towards the beach. I've ambushed him in front of the hospital with roadspikes (with success) and ran to the PD to take a cruiser and chase him. I've met him in front of the bazaar while he's been still struggling to drive with all tyres popped. It's taken him a long time to drive there. I've then started telling him to pull over and ramming his car. I've been constantly smashing into his car for a while and after some time while smashed his car against a pole, driving about 40MPH because he hasn't been roleplaying car damage at all. I didn't really have a reason to gunpoint him and couldn't stop him for enough time to use the battering ram. Shortly after him having been smashed into the pole, Ido has escaped into the bazaar and the driver has driven off.

All I know right now is his voice from the demo and that @idomz must know who it was.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/96324500a14fb851d284e74a28aff26b/
Tick: 17000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly I think you should post a AR on us separately. Secondly in the demo it doesn't show if he did /me open the door because he might of done /me opened the door before you came. And I didn't need to role as I was free and you were a good meter and a half or even more away from me at that point.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Idomz will receive a warning for 3.3 and 3.26. As for the driver me and @GraveDinosaur couldn't figure out who it was as we can't see the names in the demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.