Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: R-Flex / Damon Wraith

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Soph Aspergers / Nade Alardin

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

5.1 Mugging

"Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."

As seen below player didnt even bother going behind the wall to block public view, instead he decided stay in a very public view and continue the mugging.

Something i want to add as well is that the front doors were OPEN as its a supermarket so breaking the glass is not needed.

Evidence (Demo Required):
bBqeO5c.gif

ChlKn8p.gif

Demo for further investigation
https://mega.nz/#!hVBmlZzT!WsoAYQDYZ2PpyaG9HbJP3x0y7SJILv1yZxZwHrKEcL4

Tick: 58,660

Last edited:
Reaction score
Posted for Husky as he is currently FORUM BANNED. - INVOLVED

Hello R-Flex, initially this started off to be a raid. Once Nade saw you he gunpointed and told you to move to the back, a slightly less public view. Puffer is a private property and no cops were present at the scene (YET) therefore it was not a public mugging. It's the equivalent of mugging in a bazaar shop. Furthermore we had people watching each angle outside, I was lurking within bazaar and one other person was in the back/front parking lot. Once we had been spotted by a cop he was dealt with and we left the scene ASAP.

https://plays.tv/video/5a6b5dad4db1d8be78/ye-u-?from=user Proof of this can be found here.

All the best:) -Husky

Reaction score
Something i want to add as well is that the front doors were OPEN so any customer can come in and buy stuff. Breaking the glass was not needed

Reaction score
Posted for Husky as he is currently FORUM BANNED. - INVOLVED

Hello R-Flex, initially this started off to be a raid. Once Nade saw you he gunpointed and told you to move to the back, a slightly less public view. Puffer is a private property and no cops were present at the scene (YET) therefore it was not a public mugging. It's the equivalent of mugging in a bazaar shop. Furthermore we had people watching each angle outside, I was lurking within bazaar and one other person was in the back/front parking lot. Once we had been spotted by a cop he was dealt with and we left the scene ASAP.

https://plays.tv/video/5a6b5dad4db1d8be78/ye-u-?from=user Proof of this can be found here.

All the best:) -Husky

"Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."

There was a public road meters away from the shop. Doesnt matter if anyone was there or not , anyone could of drove by and spotted the mugging. Anyways i will let it to the staff to decide if it was allowed or not.

Reaction score
ye, soz that you had to waste your time making this

it would be a different story if I stopped you right at that place you looked at me and started mugging you, i moved u to the back

Status
Not open for further replies.