Ar on Ivan Ganz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blobvis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GUCCI MANE / Ivan Ganz
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19139895
Why Should This Player Be Punished: breaking 3.24, 4.1 and 6.2
3.24 In and out of character - Don’t bring out of character situations in character, for example screaming "RDM" when being shot at.

4.1 Follow the Law
- Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law; government employees include Police Officers, SWAT Officers, the Police Lieutenant, Police Sergeants, Speed Enforcement, Paramedics, Firefighters, Road Crew Workers, the Mayor, and Secret Service Agents.

6.2 Learning Names
- Players may only use another player’s name once you have been told their name, In-Character. Players may only use the phone to call or text message another player once they have been told their cell phone number in-character.

So I walked passed PD and ran up the overpass, at that moment the guy (Ivan Ganz) came along and said hi John. At this moment I say something (don't know what) and state in LOOC he broke 6.2 by saying how do you know my name. At this moment he takes LOOC information IC by saying IDK who you are but I will call you John. After he stated that I say in LOOC he broke 6.2. Again he brings the LOOC information IC and calls me "a niggnogg" or something like that. After he said that I went to check if I was not mistaking myself stating it was 6.2 and check on the F1 menu and you can see him clearly going in front of my (while being in F1 menu) pointing the gun at me and shooting me point blank. After some minutes down (not visible in YT vid) I died. I did some research and after I checked the F4 menu for his name (within 10 minutes of him shooting me, due to me being stupid as fuck) I saw he disconnected.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N.A.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided, here is my opinion on the matter.

Rule 3.24: In and out of character:
User clearly used Out Of Character information to comment on a In Character situation.

Rule 4.1: Follow the law:
As shown inside the video the user had clearly discharged his gun and killed the person for no reason what so ever which obviously leads to breaking law 9.5.

Rule 6.2: Learning Names:
Clearly the user only learned the persons name by using the OOC name tag in order to talk to him in Character.

(Possibley) Rule 2.5: Excessive Negativity:
I also believe this rule has been broken due to the fact the user excessively negatively effected this users role-play by shooting him for no reason what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.